By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic still lives

Angelus said:
MohammadBadir said:

Colours and Generations were good...

Generations wasn't really a new game, just a collection of older games. So that doesn't count to me. I've never heard of Colors. That a portable game or something?

2 games (one on Wii and the other on DS) used that name. Both rocked.

Around the Network

The only good sonic game I ever played was Sonic Adventures 2. The rest always feel either stupid or not geared towards the gamer type I am. I like exploring and not zooming so fast through levels I can't appreciate anytbing.

MohammadBadir said:
Angelus said:

Generations wasn't really a new game, just a collection of older games. So that doesn't count to me. I've never heard of Colors. That a portable game or something?

Ah, well I haven't bought a portable since the Gameboy Advanced, and only really used my Wii to play Wii Sports with friends lol

Angelus said:
MohammadBadir said:

Ah, well I haven't bought a portable since the Gameboy Advanced, and only really used my Wii to play Wii Sports with friends lol

That explains why you haven't heard of it then, lol.

Can't wait for that future mobile port

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Sonic will "live" when they actually make another good Sonic game, which they haven't done since the 2 Sonic Adventure games on Dreamcast

Except those games sucked. Nostalgia really clouds the mind of a lot of people.
Colors and Generations were better.

Samus Aran said:
Angelus said:
Sonic will "live" when they actually make another good Sonic game, which they haven't done since the 2 Sonic Adventure games on Dreamcast

Except those games sucked. Nostalgia really clouds the mind of a lot of people.
Colors and Generations were better.

I thoroughly enjoyed them. Maybe you just suck

As long as they don't make more crappy games, that's good news...

Angelus said:

Colors and Generations?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Angelus said:

Colors and Generations?

Yes you are now the third person to quote me and mention those games, and since all good things are 3 that makes you our lucky winner!