You wasted your time writ... 69 40.35%

I actually listened. Thank you. 11 6.43%

I hate Nintentacle. 12 7.02%

I love Nintentacle. 11 6.43%

Looks like someone had a bad day. 55 32.16%

Nah, he just is in that b... 13 7.60%

Total:171
Maelstrome said:

What do you think people should do with their life?

Read the part of the OP before the Note.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

lol i agree but time would be better spent trying to get to the bottom of the truth not join a religion

the christian religion in its current state is an amalgamation of both christianity in the pure sense and pagan religions

this was done so that they could more easily facilitate the transition into christianity for pagans and yes it applies to all denominations as they are all derived from catholicism

it is why for example people go to church to worship on sunday instead of saturday which is the true day set aside for worship... this is a pagan practice that was absorbed into christianity as are many christian practices

so yeah in my opinion the best path is to pursue the truth

o_O.Q said:

lol i agree but time would be better spent trying to get to the bottom of the truth not join a religion

the christian religion in its current state is an amalgamation of both christianity in the pure sense and pagan religions

this was done so that they could more easily facilitate the transition into christianity for pagans and yes it applies to all denominations as they are all derived from catholicism

it is why for example people go to church to worship on sunday instead of saturday which is the true day set aside for worship... this is a pagan practice that was absorbed into christianity as are many christian practices

Well, seek and ye shall find. 

But, I'm pretty sure Sunday worship derives from the Lord's day partly.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Esiar said:
Aeolus451 said:

Isn't that exactly what you did before spouting off about jesus? Don't you know the proverbial hyprocritisy of christianity is showing itself in what you're saying? Might want to clean that up before someone notices it. 

I don't flame people for their opinions. I usually criticize their opinions, not the person themselves. When I criticize the person, It's over abundantly obvious and wrong things. That is different from flaming, since the flaming I was talking about is insulting the person because of their opinion, not pointing out someone's wrong-doing, or criticizing what is to me an unfactual claim (not merely an opinion that is in the eye of the beholder).

So you're "critizing" people when you say that their hobby is a waste of time and that it's stupid, silly, ridiculous without really explaining it? I call that insulting gamers and the fine people of this site. 

Esiar said:
o_O.Q said:

Well, seek and ye shall find. 

But, I'm pretty sure Sunday worship derives from the Lord's day partly.

no its a pagan practice the true day of worship is the last day of the week which is saturday, sunday is the first day of the week

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Anything without breasts is a waste of time really

Fat men have breast... would you spend time on them?

OT: I am on my mobile right now and I haven't been posting lately... but this thread is just full of laughs...

Wasting time is in the Eye of the Beholder my friend...

Video games have done more for me in my life than any amount of schooling I've been through.
I've met great people, learned a ton about efficiency and management, and now through vgc I've learned a lot about business, marketing, and analysis. I've also learned how to talk to people, and conflict resolution skills.
I love gaming and it will always be a part of my future, whether I'm coding, conducting business, or simply burning some stress.

Esiar said:
jigokutamago said:
Trying to convince people on a forum. Talk about a waste of time.

See vote #1

But you never know - I was snapped out of Extreme Nintendo-Fanboyism by a YouTube comment!

Wait did you just say that a youtube comment changed your life?

Esiar said:
Aeolus451 said:

Isn't that exactly what you did before spouting off about jesus? Don't you know the proverbial hyprocritisy of christianity is showing itself in what you're saying? Might want to clean that up before someone notices it. 

I don't flame people for their opinions. I usually criticize their opinions, not the person themselves. When I criticize the person, It's over abundantly obvious and wrong things. That is different from flaming, since the flaming I was talking about is insulting the person because of their opinion, not pointing out someone's wrong-doing/s, or criticizing what is to me an unfactual claim (not merely an opinion that is in the eye of the beholder).

Such fucking nonsense, a real Jesus freak wouldn't criticize anything.

Goatseye said:
pbroy said:
Thanks for wasting my time...

Are you wasting your time on Twitch?

OMG, that annoying narrator in Pneuma: Breath of Life. Everyone in that channel was bashing the game bad. The chat is more fun than the game.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence