By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Look how great Nintendo's software output is

Well I might get Mario Kart. Now if only they would abandon their handheld like Sony we could get an awesome WiiU lineup

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
I'm not finding that list very impressive.

I'm not finding your comment worth a damn. Care to give a reason?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Kerotan said:

Most of those don't have widespread appeal but it's good that the 3ds is getting decent support.   

With the unified approach, I believe Nintendo is trying to create an ecosystem where they can be more self-reliant and profitable without the need of the big AAA western titles.

I think they will release low cost hardware (sub-$200) with strong 1st party output along with strong Japanese 3rd party support, strong indie support and child-friendly Western 3rd parties. If they happen to get AAA western support, that's great, but since Nitnendo can't rely on getting it they need to find a way to have healthy sales/profits without them.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Great lineup! Hopefully a near-future Direct will add more to this list!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

ohmylanta1003 said:
Lawlight said:
I'm not finding that list very impressive.

I'm not finding your comment worth a damn. Care to give a reason?

Because I don't feel like playing those games. There's nothing compelling in there.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Because I don't feel like playing those games. There's nothing compelling in there.

Would you rather Nintendo have Evolve? Oh, I know, what about The Order?

Please.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

Most of those don't have widespread appeal but it's good that the 3ds is getting decent support.   

With the unified approach, I believe Nintendo is trying to create an ecosystem where they can be more self-reliant and profitable without the need of the big AAA western titles.

I think they will release low cost hardware (sub-$200) with strong 1st party output along with strong Japanese 3rd party support, strong indie support and child-friendly Western 3rd parties. If they happen to get AAA western support, that's great, but since Nitnendo can't rely on getting it they need to find a way to have healthy sales/profits without them.

Will there not be a backlash from the hardcore fans who want AAA experiences? It does seem like a good idea.  I do get the feeling though that the handheld would do much better than the console.  If they go for a $200 console how powerful will it be?  Equal to the Wii U and ps3?

KingdomHeartsFan said:
zorg1000 said:

Devil's Third is also a pretty large title, so that's 3 vs 4 in Microsoft's favor, I'm not counting Scalebound as its not currently listed as 2015.

Nintendo in total will probably have something like 20-30 published titles this year, with a large range of production values, a few low budget, a few high budget and most mid budget.

I wouldn't count it cause it looks like a 360 game and not an impressive looking one.  But the developer did say its changed a lot since the last time we saw it so lets see it when they show it again.

It is a 360 game. It changed systems halfway through production.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

So far so good.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I wouldn't count it cause it looks like a 360 game and not an impressive looking one.  But the developer did say its changed a lot since the last time we saw it so lets see it when they show it again.

It is a 360 game. It changed systems halfway through production.

Well that explains it.