By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK top 40 21st feb 2015

jlmurph2 said:
Train wreck said:
jlmurph2 said:
bananaking21 said:

because "exclusive thirst" doesnt make sense. people buy games they want to play, the fact if its exclusive or not doesnt matter. PS4 owners got Dying light a month ago, Evolve a week ago, and The Order just a few days ago, their is a steady stream of games and there being a thirst for them doesnt make sense. 

Well sure Dying Light, but looking at the 40k last week and the 13.6k this week for Evolve on both consoles it doesn't reallly show that people on PS4 got Evolve a week ago. You're right that they buy what they want to play but if what they want to play is a cinematic ps4 exclusive then there is exclusive thirst.

Edit: Also, where is dying light on the UK charts? 

The game was pushed back a month everywhere outside the US, the games release 27th of February.  It was released the 27th of Jan in the US

So they didn't even get Dying Light? Proves my point even more.

It's been released digitally thought on the UK psn store 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
jlmurph2 said:

So they didn't even get Dying Light? Proves my point even more.

It's been released digitally thought on the UK psn store 

How did it do there?

It's nice to see FH2 and Halo still increasing from the charts even with new releases. Halo is more surprising consider the situation with the multiplayer. It makes me wonder how long the legs are going to be for Halo 5 Guardians when it releases.

Proud to be a Californian.

We are now 3 weeks behind for weekly numbers

Proud to be a Californian.

No major surprises here. I'm more interested in the second week for The Order, actually.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Roronaa_chan said:
The Order ahead of Evolve combined SKUs, nice. Teaching reviewers and idiots a lesson.

This was expected, especially since evolve's second week is around 13.6k combined. If the Order didn't beat that 1st week it would have been a really bad start.

It makes me so happy to hear Evolve did so bad.  That game had a lot of media hype and decent advertising.  It's very suprising the consumers stayed away but equally pleasing.  I hope their next game includes all the DLC from day 1. 

So is "exclusive thirst" the new buzz word? Like domination was before Xmas. Just wanna keep my vocab up to date so I can fit in.

Kerotan said:
So is "exclusive thirst" the new buzz word? Like domination was before Xmas. Just wanna keep my vocab up to date so I can fit in.

You should ask the person who said it first

walsufnir said:
Kerotan said:

Who said it first?  I'm really digging this term. Has a nice ring to it. Expect to hear it a lot in future! 

Kerotan said:
walsufnir said:

Who said it first?  I'm really digging this term. Has a nice ring to it. Expect to hear it a lot in future! 

Until Bloodborne releases