By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hard Mode! I Just finished The Order 1886

deskpro2k3 said:

Now that I've finished the game, it left me wanting more. Not because it was 8hrs to finish on hard, but because the story is really good. I'm looking forward to a sequel, and now I'm going to work on the platinum trophy.

Do you recommend a full price purchase?, I think there will be a lot of used copies on the market rather quicky, I don't support used game purchase, but 60 U$ is a lot of money for many people to spend on just 8 hours (maybe less as not everyone will play it on hard)

Around the Network

I picked up a used copy for 40 bucks today, looking good so far. Little to much motion blur for my taste though. Anyone know why the game case has room for three discs?

veritaz said:
Insidb said:

We should just discover a previously unencountered, secluded African tribe and let them play it.

Who knows Swahili?

You got a laugh out of me and I'm ashamed. 

dont feel ashamed, sometimes the truth of it all is just funny

but we still need that Ouya owner to help us

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I agree. set my expectations very low after hearing all the bad things, then I play and expecting the worst... but instead I am completely blown away by how good it actually is. I also finished it in around 8-9 hours. Good graphics, good gameplay and guns, good story, good length. The QTEs werent really obtrusive. Only downsides is no replay value and maybe the AI.

I just finished on hard too. Didn't time myself but it certainly felt long and the story seemed to have an alright conclusion. Was hoping for some reward for playing on hard but oh well. Gonna go back for the objects later to get platinum. Great detail though and truly next visuals with some creative weapons and visceral combat made for a very entertaining game though. Also it was not cutscene heavy I feel like people watched the first couple chapters and got the wrong idea. There's way more gameplay than cinematics after the first couple chapters.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Now that I've finished the game, it left me wanting more. Not because it was 8hrs to finish on hard, but because the story is really good. I'm looking forward to a sequel, and now I'm going to work on the platinum trophy.

Do you recommend a full price purchase?, I think there will be a lot of used copies on the market rather quicky, I don't support used game purchase, but 60 U$ is a lot of money for many people to spend on just 8 hours (maybe less as not everyone will play it on hard)

depends if you like replaying cinematic games.  I got it at $60 because I knew I'd go through at least twice for the platinum and I usually replay my favorite cinematic games fairly often like Heavy Rain and Uncharted.  Some people don't like to do that.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

PwerlvlAmy said:
veritaz said:

:: Looks at previous threads ::

Nate4Drake said:
deskpro2k3 said:

When I was reading all the reviews about The Order a day before release date I was getting worried. Now that I've played it myself I'm not sure why they don't like it even with their reasonings.

The beauty of taste and opinions, even though I don't agree at all with metacritic. I'm happy cause I'm enjoying it, so I don't care about reviews anymore ;)

You have an avatar of Hayden Christianson as Anakin. No need to tell us, we know that already.

Just finished the game. I'll give 5/10 to chapter 10-16(you can actually finish in an hour or so with 45 mins cut scenes included). The game wasn't that bad in the beginning but it definitely became worse...

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
veritaz said:

:: Looks at previous threads ::

I'm all ready tainted though. I have ps4/wiiu/xb1. I've been corrupted by all three. I am no longer pure

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick