By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hard Mode! I Just finished The Order 1886

Insidb said:
tokilamockingbrd said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

honestly I would do this game 1st. Its does not take long to complete the Order so it will not wipe out weeks of gaming time. I have no idea how much playtime Kirby offers though, they could be similiar in that regard.

Btw- is that you in your profile pic? I noticed you update it somewhat frequently and it is the same person (so basically either its you or that person would be creeped out if they knew someone had a collection of pictures of them and was using them as their profile picture) 

it is and yeah im not sure how long kirby takes to complete either.  I'll just have to flip a coin and guess

You are attactive then. I mean that as a complement. My wife is hotter though : ).

That said, I am looking for 3DS game to pick up (going a business trip that includes a 13 hour flight.......) and I cant decide what to get. If Xenogears was out it would be a no brainer, but it is not. Is Monster Hunter 4 good? And is it good for single player? I loved MH3 on the Wii but I want to play on a plane (No online) so I am not sure it is a good game for my situation.  

This would have been so much funnier if it wasn't her and those were a series of pictures of your wife...

...I have an idea...

what you have pictures of my wife! I knew someone was going to hack my cellphone and steal my private photos.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

I completed it on medium. I agree with this review. A sequel given the resources would be mind blowingly epic.

tokilamockingbrd said:
Insidb said:

This would have been so much funnier if it wasn't her and those were a series of pictures of your wife...

...I have an idea...

what you have pictures of my wife! I knew someone was going to hack my cellphone and steal my private photos.

No, I only stole the good pictures...the pictures of you.