By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hard Mode! I Just finished The Order 1886

deskpro2k3 said:
BraLoD said:
Nice, you like LoD so you have a good taste, so the game might be good if you say so

When I was reading all the reviews about The Order a day before release date I was getting worried. Now that I've played it myself I'm not sure why they don't like it even with their reasonings.

The beauty of taste and opinions, even though I don't agree at all with metacritic. I'm happy cause I'm enjoying it, so I don't care about reviews anymore ;)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
We can't trust anyone!

Nintendo gamers will hate the game because they don't have games like that on the system

Xbox gamers will hate it because its on a rival platform

Sony fans will defend it no matter what

we need a new source! we need someone is complete clean and doesnt like Nintendo,Sony or Microsoft. We need... a 100% Ouya owner!

We should just discover a previously unencountered, secluded African tribe and let them play it.

Who knows Swahili?

Lol good point GameNchick. It's too early for me to tell how good/bad it is, but after the Perceval incident at the Round Table has me curious along with Gallahad at the beginning. So far so good.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Insidb said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
We can't trust anyone!

Nintendo gamers will hate the game because they don't have games like that on the system

Xbox gamers will hate it because its on a rival platform

Sony fans will defend it no matter what

we need a new source! we need someone is complete clean and doesnt like Nintendo,Sony or Microsoft. We need... a 100% Ouya owner!

We should just discover a previously unencountered, secluded African tribe and let them play it.

Who knows Swahili?

You got a laugh out of me and I'm ashamed. 

generic-user-1 said:
Euphoria14 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I don't know how easy it is on easy or normal mode, but on hard mode I couldn't troll if I wanted too. imo i think it was meant to be played on hard.

I'm playing on hard as well and not taking your time and instead trying to just run in gun blazing gets me killed every time.

Still isn't as difficult as many other games though.

it looked so easy, the AI isnt that smart and the weapons melt enemys fast even if you dont hit well.

True, the game isn't the hardest I've ever played, nor does it feature bullet sponges for enemies, but it's still quite enjoyable.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

8 hours is a joke sorry to be blunt. That's a little over $7 an hour for a game. Are you kidding me?

BraLoD said:
deskpro2k3 said:

When I was reading all the reviews about The Order a day before release date I was getting worried. Now that I've played it myself I'm not sure why they don't like it even with their reasonings.

That's why I don't read reviews

Yep I left consoles back to pc because I can't trust reviews. I need to pay games myself before I buy them and I can do that on pcs.

celador said:

I trust only the opinions of those affiliated with Xbox.

sucker. we all know its nintendo fans who have the good taste in gaming. 

Euphoria14 said:
generic-user-1 said:
Euphoria14 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I don't know how easy it is on easy or normal mode, but on hard mode I couldn't troll if I wanted too. imo i think it was meant to be played on hard.

I'm playing on hard as well and not taking your time and instead trying to just run in gun blazing gets me killed every time.

Still isn't as difficult as many other games though.

it looked so easy, the AI isnt that smart and the weapons melt enemys fast even if you dont hit well.

True, the game isn't the hardest I've ever played, nor does it feature bullet sponges for enemies, but it's still quite enjoyable.

that sounds good, i dont wanna have a too hard game if the story is the focus.

RolStoppable said:
bananaking21 said:

sucker. we all know its nintendo fans who have the good taste in gaming. 

I don't know why anybody would argue against that. Case in point: If Nintendo fans didn't have good taste, then the Wii U would be selling better.