By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why I'm starting to hate Rockstar Games and GTA

Can't say I agree. I've put well over 140 hours into GTA V across PS3 and PS4 and it has easily become my best game of all time. And I don't even play online. San Andreas used to be my favorite game of all time until GTA V. The game is just so deep with so much to do.

Around the Network

I could never hate my favorite gaming franchise. The only thing that has disapointed me is that I don't really care for the gta online portion of the game. It's never felt as epic as it had the potential 2.

I feel that Rockstar has given us something that can be so big that they put us on a path of insatiability. We get one thing, so, the logical question is: why not this other thing too?. With bringing us together as our own characters online, they've taken that next step. I agree that their setup is well far from perfect (especially those servers) but I as an orriginal Grand Theft Auto player, can't be disappointed with how the franchise has matured.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Rockstar don't get the credit they deserve. Look at the amount of dlc added free of charge. I was shocked when I heard heists was free. They should be charging at least 9.99$ for that and nearly every other publisher would. Fair fucking play.

You give GTA:SA credit for being bigger than GTA3, but not GTAV for being bigger than GTA:SA...?