By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So what happened with Zelda Twilight Princess on the N3DS?

Tagged games:

Give it another year. They won't do it before Zelda WIi U, that would be Zelda overkill.

In terms of remakes, I'm more looking for potential Mario Sunshine personally

Around the Network

Dude, Majora's Mask is like a week old

I wont it on my wii u cos its not had a new game in a while

I never even heard of that rumour.

I think if they were going to remake it, though, they'd want it in HD, whether that means Wii U or the next generation of handhelds.

I think its more probable that it would come to the Wii U as a remaster.

Around the Network

I don't see it happening this gen. We've already had 3 Zelda remakes this gen. Even if it would happen this gen, it would be on Wii U, as Wind Waker and TP run on the same engine. Gen.

bet: lost

Wait, there was a Twilight Princess rumor?

I certainly wasn't aware of it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I think it'll probably be on the wii us successor.

I've heard of speculation and wishful thinking but no concrete rumor or anything.

It is doubtful it would be on the 3DS however since by now Nintendo is probably putting the final decision into what makes up the 3DS' successor and given how beautiful Wind Waker HD turned out, they could probably milk the idea of TP getting the HD treatment.

n3ds cant handle tp

next nintendo hh it will happen

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.