By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The order's 1886 first review 7,5/10

elazz said:
They played this on easy?? If I'd play uncharted on easy I would be able to beat the game in maybe less than 7h. This game should be played on hard

how do you know this?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

DOOOOOM. Nah, still looking forward to this. QTE can be ok if done right, so il hold off judgement for now.

deskpro2k3 said:

so you rather the door open magically by itself and ruin the immersion?

Doors open as you approach them in P.T., and trust me, that doesn't ruin immersion at all.

7.5 sounds too high based on the cons listed. The amount of time you spend watching the game is nearly as much time as you are playing the game, shameful.

seems about right for a game of this type.

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Around the Network
Wright said:
deskpro2k3 said:

so you rather the door open magically by itself and ruin the immersion?

Doors open as you approach them in P.T., and trust me, that doesn't ruin immersion at all.

That's just because P.T. is a magical game and it fits with the world.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Steampunk often employ magic and Deus Ex Machinas. I don't see why it doesn't fit in The Order world either

Wright said:
vivster said:

Steampunk often employ magic and Deus Ex Machinas. I don't see why it doesn't fit in The Order world either

You're telling me they're not using authentic Victorian weaponry?
How would you know? You didn't live in Victorian England!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Wright said:

Wright said:
vivster said:

Touché