By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you buying The Order: 1886?

You buying it brahs?

Yes 394 58.54%

No 213 31.65%

Fuck no, will be buying t... 66 9.81%

Total:673
CosmicSex said:
Yes I will be buying. I see a lot of comments about the price, but what exactly makes any game worth $60.

Because most modern gamers don't want to pay the people who who worked their  ass's off for the last x amount years on something they care about, so they can save $20-$30. Then whine when less games are releasesed and smaller indie games become more and more common. 

Around the Network

Yeah buying day 1.

Game looks interesting to me, and I don't scare easily with all the negative press, in fact it makes me want to buy it even more :) - though from the demo's I've seen I really like the look of the game play, and I've been playing quite a few open world games with collect 100 somethings, that I am looking forward to the change in pace.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I'm not sure... 80$ is a lot for a game that can be completed in around 10 hours.

PS4 Game Collection

I decided on buying it because of all the hate it recieves from those "concerned", these came up with basically the same arguments that some spout out against titles like The Last of Us, Uncharted, etc. some of the best games ever made :-/

The strangest thing is, titles like Thomb Raider 2013/2015 do not seem to get that kind of "concern" campaigns brought to them... neither is Quantum break! .. the game/TV show tie in... Now I can understand that with the kind of acting and story telling Thomb Raider 2013 had nobody should be worried that it's too cinematic, they have not fooled anyone!

I'll wait for the reviews to make that decision.

Around the Network

Day 1, pre-ordered collector's edition.

Going to buy it somewhere down the line when it is cheaper. I do that with most games because I am always months behind, not especially for this game because of its rumoured length.

I want it, but i have no money so I'll huddle in the corner with my PC. In seriousness though o plan on buying a used PS4 or wait till a price drop an buy a bunch of exclusives.

day one

Dayone.

Reason = Game length