By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 4 Thread: Hunting Season Is Now Open. Online Meets Avaliable!

Damn, you guys go hardcore. I'm barely 6 hours in. I'm trying to build up things offline before I play online.
Just finished my.... Jaggi set.

Around the Network

Man Basario is so annoying. I had to go hammer since it reflected almost all of my attacks.

morenoingrato said:
Damn, you guys go hardcore. I'm barely 6 hours in. I'm trying to build up things offline before I play online.
Just finished my.... Jaggi set.

Don't worry Moreno. I feel the same way.

*kicks rock*

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

PixelPerfect said:
Man Basario is so annoying. I had to go hammer since it reflected almost all of my attacks.

I just kept mounting him over and over.

Oh god the Khezu!! I'm having flashbacks to the Giginox...*shivers* 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Oh god the Khezu!! I'm having flashbacks to the Giginox...*shivers* 

Khezu is so meh compared to Nox, the past part about it is its lack of music.

I'm free for the next 6 hours, so if anyone wants to help me gank Gypceros...? ;)

curl-6 said:

I'm free for the next 6 hours, so if anyone wants to help me gank Gypceros...? ;)

I'd love to, but it's already 1:20AM here

Perhaps another time. Either you move here or I move there, we'll make this work!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
curl-6 said:

I'd love to, but it's already 1:20AM here

Perhaps another time. Either you move here or I move there, we'll make this work!

For the kids. :'(

Curse this spherical rotating planet.

curl-6 said:

I'm free if you need someone, though I'm still only HR 1.