By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario kart elimination game!MARIO KART 8 TAKES THE CROWN....!MARIO KART DS TAKES THE HONORABLE 2ND PLACE!

mZuzek said:
LemonSlice said:

I'm really shaking my head here: "2 positive votes and 32 negative votes", why does almost everyone hate Super Circuit?

We don't hate it. It's just the one that gets the least love because well, it's really hard for anyone to have it as their favorite in the franchise. When you look at the amount of downvotes, MKWii received a lot more hate - it just lived for longer because it somehow had some delusional fans that defended it as the best Mario Kart game when it's clearly the worst. I for sure was downvoting it since the beginning...

The thing is, there just really isn't anything special about Super Circuit, so it's really hard to upvote it.

It's kinda funny cause I never even played the game and I'm just assuming stuff here. But well. Blame my lack of fondness for Mario Kart games on everything pre-MK8.

That's a harsh thing to call people who are correct and have more sophistocated tastes.

Around the Network

+ MKDS

- MK64

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

+64
-Double Dash

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

+64
-Double Dash

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

+Mario Kart Double Dash
-Mario Kart 64

Around the Network

+ Mario Kart 64
- Double Dash

+ Double Dash

+MK8
-MKDS

My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list:

+ MK64
-MKDD

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

At this rate, I predict Mario Kart Double Dash will go out first, then DS, then 64 will get 2nd and Mario Kart 8 wins. Prove me wrong.