By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario kart elimination game!MARIO KART 8 TAKES THE CROWN....!MARIO KART DS TAKES THE HONORABLE 2ND PLACE!

Goodnightmoon said:
Hynad said:

Oh yes, it is the best MK so far.

Unfortunately, Nintendo are oblivious and can't program proper AI, and harder difficulties actually rely on cheating program codes.

In case you wan't to argue this, please google search beforehand.

This is, and has always been, my only gripe with Mario Kart games.

Who cares about AI? I play MK Online and Local like 90% of time. And this is the best Mario Kart ever, that doesn´t mean is perfect, but this one makes every other MK feel obsolete (except for the battle mode, that´s the only real mistake on MK8)

I care, because I don't play online much... Your stance is rather egotistic... Because you don't care, I shouldn't care?

The game's AI is lazy programming at best. I expect more from what people call the untouchable Gods of gaming.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Who cares about AI? I play MK Online and Local like 90% of time. And this is the best Mario Kart ever, that doesn´t mean is perfect, but this one makes every other MK feel obsolete (except for the battle mode, that´s the only real mistake on MK8)

I care, because I don't play online much... Your stance is rather egotistic... Because you don't care, I shouldn't care?

The game's AI is lazy programming at best. I expect more from what people call the untouchable Gods of gaming.

Then you will always be expecting more.

I´m not being egotistic, the single player mode on MK is like the 20% of the game, or less, is a game made for playing with people. The online feels almost like the single player when you play with random people, but is really challenging, real people are better than any ai, no matter how good is.

Come on guys let's discuss about the second place,it's more intersting...
Which MK would take the first place was obvious since the early start of the game!

DS was a more complete game than 7, by far. The stages were pretty good too, lack of flying and all.

Too bad an easy forgettable game won. But congrats anyway.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile