By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Last Video Game Console You Bought

wii april 14

Around the Network

Wii --- I got it sometime near Christmas 06 from a very nice girl at Toys R' Us. She was holding it for a customer driving from 2 hours away. She told me if that guy wasn't to the store by the time her shift was over it was mine. So I had to wait about 3 hours, came back and it was mine. What a day it was!

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play

PSP - 09-27-2006

I'm going to buy a PS3 in June. 

Nintendo Wii, Launch.

Cat ate through my Original DS charger chord and it's impossible to buy a replacement in town so we got a DS lite now. Also got a wii at launch

Around the Network

PS2 Slimline about two months ago.

Hey Alex,

I have these:

Nintendo Wii (latest Nov. 19 2006)

Microsoft Xbox 360

Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS Lite

Microsoft Xbox

Nintendo GameCube

Game Boy Player

Nintendo Game Boy Advance

Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP

Sega Dreamcast

Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline

Nintendo Game Boy Color

Nintendo 64 (N64)

Sony Playstation

Sega Saturn

Atari Jaguar

3DO

Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)

Super Game Boy

Sega Genesis

Sega CD

Sega 32X

TurboGrafx-16

Nintendo Game Boy

Nintendo Game Boy Pocket

Sega Master System

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)

Atari 5200

Colecovision

Magnavox Odyssey

I bought a pink DS Lite for my wife two weeks ago, and prior to that a X360 December of 2006, and a Wii at launch. Prior to the Wii a pretty much stopped console gaming after having kids, I just couldn't keep up with it. The Wii got me excited again for it, so I loved it when it came out and ended up getting a 360 because we had enough bonus points on my credit card to get a free one, and getting the Wii was like a console rebirth for me, so I got excited, otherwise because of my schedule I'm a portable gaming junky, I've already played Pokemon Diamond 82 hours.

PS3, march 23rd

add me

Last system I bought was the Nintendo Wii @ launch, Well actually I had it all paid for 3 months before =P

Planing on getting a DS Lite sometime this Summer, Its about time I upgrade from my original DS.

And I'll most likely get a PS3 maybe by Fall 2008/Early 2009 or when ever the system drops to $400.

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie