Sega Dreamcast

Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline

Nintendo Game Boy Color

Nintendo 64 (N64)

Sony Playstation

Sega Saturn

Atari Jaguar

3DO

Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)

Super Game Boy

Sega Genesis

Sega CD

Sega 32X

TurboGrafx-16

Nintendo Game Boy

Nintendo Game Boy Pocket

Sega Master System

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)

Atari 5200

Colecovision

Magnavox Odyssey

I'm missing so many...

I need the Atari 5200, Atari Jaguar, Intellivision, and Xbox 360, seeing that they are the most important to own.

Why? Well, Xbox 360 is very popular, and I need Atari 5200 and Atari Jaguar to complete my Atari collection. Oh, I also need the Atari Lynx. Can't have the Jaguar without the Lynx.

After that, I'll start looking into the other... well... failures... Such as...

Gizmondo, Nokia N-Gage, 3DO, NeoGeo, TurboGraphix-16?, Sega CD, Phillips CDi, Fairchild Channel F, Sega 32X, and all of those other consoles out there that nobody has a clue what they are, such as the Apple Pippin.

But for the time being, I want all of the "popular" consoles. There are just too many out there. In reality, only one or two people are able to collect every single video game, system, controller, et cetera, seeing that some consoles are so rare, that only two exist (such as the Atari Cosmos. There might be more than two, but right now, only two are known to exist).

Shoot. I forgot about the mini PS1 and slim PS2. Oh, and the top loading NES. And Atari 2600 Junior. And then there's there different colored N64s... And Gamecubes... And PS2s... And Gameboys... And Gameboy Colors... And Gameboy Advances... And Gameboy Advance SPs... And Gameboy Micros... And PSPs... And Nintendo DSs... And Nintendo DS Lites... I'm never going to go that far. That's almost impossible. Anyone heard of the Adventurevision? About that, by the way, what is up with the whole "vision" thing? Colecovision, Intellivision... And the "64" thing? Commodore 64... Nintendo 64...