By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Last Video Game Console You Bought

I bought a wii in Dec 06 , then got the ps3 march 07 . If things go the way they are looking it will be the last console i buy fullstop . It seems to me the casual gamers are taking over and the hardcore gamers like myself who has been gaming since i was 8 , are being left behind bigstyle. At least in the meantime i can immerse myself in Oblivion .

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

Around the Network

PS3, on 27th of April.

i bought my wii in february ... i don't remember the date but i know it was saturday :)

WII!! Received on 8 December from out of Japan :D No plans of buying any other consoles in the nearby future.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Wii, received 5 december, 3 days before official european launch, and nope no plans for any other console.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

What I don't get is.. why you have a WII and no plans of buying another console but then have that kind of message in your sig, most likely said by someone named "WIIsucks 2007", right?

have to go Wii. bought it o 12 December (I was going to wait longer, but I got an offer I couldn't refuse. Especially since most people who wanted to uy t at that time ended up getting it mid jan/feb.)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Xbox 360 on 11.22.05 at about 8:00am

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

WiiGirl76 said:
What I don't get is.. why you have a WII and no plans of buying another console but then have that kind of message in your sig, most likely said by someone named "WIIsucks 2007", right?

yea that guy was on our forum for a couple of days before he got banned, and i'm just pointing out what kinda stupid things he was saying really, so i'm just making fun of sony fanboys saying these kind of things =)

But yea you're right, i should be changing it, it's getting lame now.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Ha ha looks like I completely missed out something then. Your sig now is much better and does indeed sound a lot more intelligent... and beautiful ;)

Btw, lot of Dutchmen around here