By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDIT: The position has been filled (I bet the next Ninty console will be close to or less than PS4 in power)

Tagged games:

curl-6 said:

Pay no attention to my sig, btw. 

ill take the bet and say it will be comparable to other next gen consoles.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
curl-6 said:

Pay no attention to my sig, btw. 

Since it's already been taken once, let's say if you guys win, Wolfpack gets the first month of control over my sig/avatar, and you get the second?

If I win, I get 1 month of control over yours?

curl-6 said:
bigtakilla said:
This seems to be a bit too convoluted to make an actual bet. What constitutes being more powerful, and how more powerful would it have to be for someone to be considered a winner? I would easily predict all Nintendo's next gen releases (1st party only due to third parties literally taking huge dumps on Wii U's ports I expect next gen to be no different) to be native 1080p 60fps solid. and while that's still technically better than what PS4/Xbone was able to pull off for the most part so far.

I just need a bit more elaboration on how far more advanced Nintendo's next console would have to be for someone to win. What I may consider a big leap forward you may not.

A sufficient difference would be, for example, the difference from 360 to Xbone. Or maybe Dreamcast to original Xbox.

Well from 360 (720p with an unstable 60fps) to Xbone (900p seems like for the most part, 60fps which the gen still has much to show to know if it will be for the most part stable or not).  I'll take that bet.

If the bet is the next Nintendo console will have to have almost all 1st party games run natively at 1080p 60fps right out of the gate, sure, I'll take that bet.

curl-6 said:
kljesta64 said:

Since it's already been taken once, let's say if you guys win, Wolfpack gets the first month of control over my sig/avatar, and you get the second?

sure bet is on :p

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

curl-6 said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Sure, whatfor?

EDIT; 1 month sig + avatar control?

Agreed

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
curl-6 said:

A sufficient difference would be, for example, the difference from 360 to Xbone. Or maybe Dreamcast to original Xbox.

Well from 360 (720p with an unstable 60fps) to Xbone (900p seems like for the most part, 60fps which the gen still has much to show to know if it will be for the most part stable or not).  I'll take that bet.

If the bet is the next Nintendo console will have to have almost all 1st party games run natively at 1080p 60fps right out of the gate, sure, I'll take that bet.

Now that's one I won't take, it may very well happen, haha.

Sorry man, two people have already taken me up on it, so I've already given out two months of sig control, I think that'll be enough punishment should I fail... XD Thanks anyway.

curl-6 said:
bigtakilla said:

Sorry man, two people have already taken me up on it, so I've already given out two months of sig control, I think that'll be enough punishment should I fail... XD Thanks anyway.

Two months, Jesus. Good luck man. 

bigtakilla said:
curl-6 said:

Two months, Jesus. Good luck man. 

I like to live dangerously. ;)

wolfpack has also the number 64 HAHAHA

Tsubasa Ozora

curl-6 said:
kljesta64 said:

do i have to put the bet in my sig ?

Tsubasa Ozora