By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo MCC, AC Unity or DriveClub. Which was the biggest mess?

Biggest mess?

Halo Master Chief Collection 199 48.30%

Assassin's Creed Unity 134 32.52%

DriveClub 77 18.69%

Total:410
Wagram said:
MCC because it's still having issues. Seriously, it's unacceptable at this point.

It was unacceptable at launch to be honest. For all three games.

Around the Network

All 3 equally fucked up. The MCC might still be fucked but it released after driveclub so it's not worse yet. halo and assassin creed are 2 really big brands and a lot of damage has been done. Sony are lucky it wasn't gran turismo they fucked up.

starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:

Considering that MCC still hasn't been properly fixed I'd say that car crash is still going as well. 

Overall I would say Unity is the biggest mess. 

Not to any great extent. Single player is certainly sorted. As is multiplayer for the most part.

I haven't touched the game in months but it seems like a lot of people are still having problems.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=988772

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

Not to any great extent. Single player is certainly sorted. As is multiplayer for the most part.

I haven't touched the game in months but it seems like a lot of people are still having problems.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=988772

The multiplayer is still broken. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I haven't played any of the three, so my judgment is based on numerous articles.

If we go by launch date problems:
1. Driveclub - online didn't work at all, and that was one of the main selling points
2. Halo - online worked very poorly, but customers still had 4 robust campaigns to play
3. AC - mostly visual glitches and bugs, looked bad but still playable most of the time.

AC got patched up quickly, DC took a month but now it works, and Halo is still a broken mess.

So, DC wins the sprint, Halo wins the marathon on brokenness.

Around the Network

Halo MCC because it's still a broken mess.

Halo no question, i have given up even trying to find games anymore, its just way to frustrating. If halo 5 has even one fucking hiccup im selling my xbone and switching to playstation. Seriously halo is the only reason i got a xbox, now its just a really expensive dust collector.

stpaulmagic said:
Halo no question, i have given up even trying to find games anymore, its just way to frustrating. If halo 5 has even one fucking hiccup im selling my xbone and switching to playstation. Seriously halo is the only reason i got a xbox, now its just a really expensive dust collector.

Well I agree Halo is the main reason I bought my Xbox too, and I'd probably sell my Xbox One if Halo 5 ended up being trash ass most of MS's 1st party is rather lack luster or I can just play it on a PC. 

Unity is complete a broken mess while MCC is fine but multiplayer mode is disaster.

I haven't played either three games, but it wasn't Unity.

People exaggerate about how Unity was. Most people would want you to believe that the game was completely broken and unplayable but in all honestly it just didn't have too good of a framerate. I read many posts online from people when Unity launched that BEAT the game and enjoyed it, despite the framerate issues.

I don't understand how Halo: MCC was so glitchy either. It's not like it was a completely new game, it was 4 of the previously released games put onto one disk. I'm not a technical expert by any means and i'm sure there's more to it than that considering the amount of content on the disc but still, I never would have expected it to have that much glitches or issues. Especially considering this is apparently going months still after launch?

About Driveclub as well once again I haven't played it but I heard it was similar to Halo where it just had a lot of issues and glitches.

I would probably say Halo though considering Halo is a hugely known franchise and that the collection was the Xbox One's big game for the holiday. Driveclub at least is a new IP so it has no existing fanbase prior to its release.