By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo MCC, AC Unity or DriveClub. Which was the biggest mess?

Biggest mess?

Halo Master Chief Collection 199 48.30%

Assassin's Creed Unity 134 32.52%

DriveClub 77 18.69%

Total:410

We all know 2014 was a bad year for broken games. I even had trouble with the theoretically glitch-free Alien Isolation, which won't display the map for me anymore, UGH =_=. Plus other honorable mentions like DA:I.

But the three that seemed the worst and got all the attention are MCC, ACU and DC. Out of these, which one was the biggest mess?

I'd go with Halo MCC.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

I haven't actually played any of these, but from what I've heard Ill go with MCC since they had to make a beta just for a patch and then they delayed the patch, such a mess.

Is MCC still broken? Cause from what my friends tell me, it still has a few things that are still not fixed yet so if thats the case, I say MCC

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Halo MCC.

It was the most anticipated and turned out to be the biggest disappointment multiplayer wise. With some singleplayer glitches.

Unity, but all three were disastrous.

I hate what gaming has become, how devs shit out unfinished, semi-functional products and have the cheek to sell them in stores as if they work.

Around the Network

Just have to ask wich one is still broken? and the answer is MCC

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

How is this even a debate?

The Playstation plus edition of Driveclub still hasn't been released.

That car crash is still going.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:

Considering that MCC still hasn't been properly fixed I'd say that car crash is still going as well. 

Overall I would say Unity is the biggest mess. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Easily MCC. 3 months later and it still doesn't work. As a Halo fan, I'm very disappointed with that game.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

RolStoppable said:
starcraft said:

Yeah, definitely not biased...

On topic: I say DriveClub. Don't like PlayStation, hope it dies.

At least you're honest XD

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.