By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why you are seriously missing out if you don't play Nintendo systems

I knew this was trolling when it listed ZombiU and Sonic Boom as quality exclusives

Around the Network

So you made a nintendo joke thread that only nintendo fans could get? Yeah, so funny.

5-Not the Nintendo community I'm in, most of those dudes are crazies.

Aeolus451 said:
So you made a nintendo joke thread that only nintendo fans could get? Yeah, so funny.

I thought it was funny, was it not meant to be?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Paatar said:
 Plus, Bayonetta 2 is another good exclusive third party game.

Bayonetta 2 was paid for and published by Nintendo. It Does Not Count.

OP forgot to mention The Letter, though, which is the real crime here.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Aeolus451 said:

Thanks. I was very subtle and sly, and it's nice to get complimented for it.

It wasn't a compliment.

RolStoppable said:
Aeolus451 said:

It wasn't a compliment.

I had no idea!

Uh huh.

Intrinsic said:
Faxanadu said:

Based on your post, playing 20 yrs of Nintendo games might have helped your reading comprehension. Or maybe not.

so I didn't get it was a joke post simply cause I only read the points. Yh it could happen, you don't have to insult me. 

No insult intended. Playing Nintendo games would have improved anyones reading comprehension, as they rarely use voice acting.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

RolStoppable said:
Aeolus451 said:

It wasn't a compliment.

I had no idea!

What I find really interesting is that a lot of posters here who play only PS4 or X1 are dry like bone dry desert

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Rol, this one is brilliant! )