By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why you are seriously missing out if you don't play Nintendo systems

Skullwaker said:
I can't believe people are taking this seriously.

Welcome to the internet.

Around the Network

Joke thread? but in fairness zombiu is an excellent exclusive

You are missing out on my games if you don't play Nintendo systems!

And that's a very big deal! You want to get girls boys? Learn how to cook!!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

1) The game's availability to others does not effect my ability to enjoy the game.

2) No.

3) I'm single. If I wasn't, i have two screens to play on. I've gamed while others have watched stuff next to me.

4) No.

5) No. 

4 ≈ One

Intrinsic said:
1. a third party game being exclusive doesn't make it a good game
2. Forums (hey!!!! you're on one right now!!!)
3. excellent controller? OK if you say so....
4. so they have a way of making me pay more for extra content... dlcs and micro transactions are bad enough
5. what of if my preference was that I hated Nintendo, would nintebdo fans talk down on me? if yes then I would say they are no different from anyone else.

I think I'll be just fine missing out on Nintendo. I've missed out on them for about 20yrs and I did just OK.

Based on your post, playing 20 yrs of Nintendo games might have helped your reading comprehension. Or maybe not.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

these are getting old...

Ok...I see the humor in this but two things called my attention and maybe are worth mentioning

"Exclusive third party games that are truly exclusive"
That´s actually true when talking about 3ds games. Nothing beats 3ds third party library.
As for WiiU games, I´d correct the sentence to: "exclusive second party games that are truly exclusive" (on a side note, the Eshop´s indie games library has some real real good and exclusive stuff)

"A welcoming community, even outside of Miiverse"

That´s so plain true. I started attending 3ds meetings in my city mainly for streetpass, and in every one of those gatherings I found lots of people willing to make new friends and to share their experiences with Nintendo games. I made so many new friends that my facebook contact list just tripled in two years (and I only add people that I know for real/personally on my facebook, I never add people who I just know online). I started to take some family members with me in those gatherings and they not only enjoyed the party as they also made new friends. There´s an atmosphere in Nintendo fans gatherings that I don´t find in events of other brands.

I went to the launch of the XboxOne in my country and it was a dull party. Ok, we had free drinks and cakes and stuff but if it wasn´t for my friends (who I met at Nintendo meetings) I wouldn´t have any fun at all. People just wasn´´t interested in interacting with each other rather than test their skills on the games displayed. PS and Xbox fans meetings - they usually take place in anime conventions - are always focused on competition, people come in order to play and show who´s better on any given game and there´s not much interaction between players, but on Nintendo meetings there´s always a certain friendly mood that even when there´s competition involved, people always seems to get together and have a good time, talking with strangers, sharing experiences and enjoying multiplayer games.

couldn't agree more,.. especially to point 1. rayman legends was fantastic!

The only reason to own a nintendo console is because they current have the best games. That goes for handheld and home console.

Zombie-U... not sure if serious..