By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why you are seriously missing out if you don't play Nintendo systems

Twilord said:

Five reasons why you are seriously missing out if you only play Nintendo systems:

1. Sure you have to pay for online, but in return for a small fee you get wonderful online experiences like the Master Chief Collection!

2. Who could say no to annualized series from Ubisoft, Activision and EA; all their games are absolutely fantastic!

3. Commit to ideas that you enter into, like great VITA and Kinnect support!

4. Tons of iconic characters like Fat Princess and Jack of Blades.

5. Plenty of artistic diversity between realism, semi-realism, and 'realistic' anime forms.

And a lot of new IP's, because new IP's always bring new gaming experiences

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

If I buy a video game console is cause I want to play video games(duh), in your post you only talk about games is in point 1, the other ones, controller, miiverse, amibo ? really ?, community welcome ? -_-.

Indirectly you just mention why the Wii U is failing as a game console.

In a game console games comes first period!, everything else comes second.

I'm cool with missing out on all of those plus pretty much all of Nintendo's exclusives as well. Also, Playstation has true third party exclusives as well.

You had me going there with the first paragraph but then it dawned on me pretty fast when I stsrted reading the points. Good thread!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Rol this thread has not left my mind I think there is a 6th reason

6. Return on value in future - just like the dreamcast, gamecube and n64 before it the Wii U and its good games will go up in value as a retro device 10-15 years from now due to how rare it will be lol.

Around the Network

- despite the lols, right now as I type this, the PS4 and Wii U are being played simultaneously. Couldn't do that without the gamepad. (and none of those playing at the moment are old enough to have girlfriends)

Hedra42 said:

- despite the lols, right now as I type this, the PS4 and Wii U are being played simultaneously. Couldn't do that without the gamepad. (and none of those playing at the moment are old enough to have girlfriends)

So you're saying the Wii U isn't good enough to keep everyone's attention without an assist from a Real Console.

Reported for trolling.

noname2200 said:
Hedra42 said:

So you're saying the Wii U isn't good enough to keep everyone's attention without an assist from a Real Console.

Reported for trolling.

Nah, it's just the poor attention span. They'll learn!