By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Where I live, valentine's is almost over. Where my girlfriend lives, it's yet to start.

#longdistanceproblems.

We'll probably watch a movie together through Skype when she wakes up, she's already received two bouquets and a Keurig machine in the past week though, so I've still had a chance to spoil her.

EDIT: I've just realised this will be my third valentine's with her, where we've been apart. First year I was in Hong Kong, she was in Shanghai. Second year, I was in UK, and she was in Hong Kong. Third year, I'm in Hong Kong, she's in New York.

lesigh.

Around the Network

Going to hang out with my single friend and make the most of it .

Chill at home, get a large pizza and watch Netflix

CrankyFlameBunny said:
Chill at home, get a large pizza and watch Netflix

Love yourself before you can love someone else, sounds legit!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
WillyoubemyValentine said:
Trying to cheer people up! Happy valentines day! be with your loved ones!

Would be nice to have you around more than just one day a year. This place needs  more of the love you share. Till next year!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I actually tried to go outside today, needed some face cream. Made it maybe 2 miles before there was a total whiteout and i had to turn around.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Stressing out on my rome 2 macromanni campaign, Very hard difficulty. Gets no gold for occupying settlements. Super frustrated.

Wait its valentines??

Yay!!!

I did a bunch of errands today, spent time with the family, played NG3 and watched Nightcrawler. The "sweetie" lives in another city, and her job requires her to travel a lot so nothing romantic for me today. Was hoping to see 50 Shades of Grey with her.

Decided last minute to travel 30 miles to baes last night (valentines night) and when I got there she had wine and a meal waiting which was good...then we started to watch a movie and I tried to instigate some sexy timez but she was like no wait until the movie is over..then I passed out and woke up about 20 mins ago and she's still asleep and will be for hours so im just gonna head home ;( #novalentinessex4me

Update:

She called me into her room before i left and she was lying in bed naked so I did get to have sex after all woohoo

Had a good run this weekend. Took my new date to see a play. I feel like one should do something creative besides dinner and a movie. Do something you wouldn't ordinarily do like see a play or watch a live concert together.

Had sex too so...girl was freaky rough. Rekt my d*ck.