By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Was A Boy

What I want to know is... who's the sorry sod that stuck his d*ck in Anita Sarkeesian?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Hates men but occasionally fucks them. Typical for modern feminism. 

That isn't a feminist. Feminists want social, economical and political equality to men. Shes sexist.

o_O.Q said:
fireburn95 said:

There's a global need for egalitarianism, which is where both men and women will work together to make sure from birth, men and women are born equal. 

How are women not treated equally in the UK then, minor isolated incidents from mysoginists?

There's laws where pay must be equal regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability etc.

Any case feminists seem to bring up now a days is anti-climactic.
for example page 3 of The Sun. That's a big issue for them because they show topless women.

But each of those women that show their boobs are old enough, they choose to do it, they are extremely well paid.
And it's designed to appeal specifically to the opposite sex, but it isn't anti -equality because the sun don't show penises.
There isnt a market for that, and what woman wants to see a dozen different mens penises?

But there are topless man mags too, so feminism is pointless in the UK.

men and women are not equal and will never be

Well that's subjective, or your view towards women, but certainly not the representation of the majority of western views.

Apparently their surprised that there's been public backlash about her reasoning for having the abortion. I'm pretty surprised she would allow an adult male to have impregnated her in the first place since men are such demons in her eyes.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/6651442

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:

Buddy if I were you, quickly edit that to be less discrete. You'll get banned, even if 90% of vgchartz don't like Anita.

Jicale said:
Apparently their surprised that there's been public backlash about her reasoning for having the abortion. I'm pretty surprised she would allow an adult male to have impregnated her in the first place since men are such demons in her eyes.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/6651442

Thanks for the link, pretty much proves it is real for any of the doubters.

fireburn95 said:

Not really. They didn't verify anything. It's all, "A blogger said X."

fireburn95 said:
o_O.Q said:

men and women are not equal and will never be

Well that's subjective, or your view towards women, but certainly not the representation of the majority of western views.

no, that's false, if that was the case there would be no need for separate bathrooms, divisions in sporting events, divisions in dress, extra protection for women because of "male violence" etc etc etc

so no the mainstream perception is also that man != woman

edit: http://www.buzzfeed.com/candacelowry/watch-how-people-react-when-they-see-a-woman-abuse-a-man-in#.keP4N147r

that could not happen in a society that believes that men and women are equal

badgenome said:
fireburn95 said:

Not really. They didn't verify anything. It's all, "A blogger said X."

Huffington Post are a respected news website afaik. Plus it's a blogger who has been blogging a fair bit.

Are you really trying to prove to yourself it's fake?