By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2014 - Quarter-finals - Carl2291 vs. RealGamingExpert

Hard to say but my vote goes to Carl

Around the Network

Carl

Carl is also one of those users I have liked ever since my lurker days, but my vote goes to RGE this time around!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Damn! forgot to vote last round! Could have made it in a tie =(

RealGamingExpert

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Well last round was over surprisingly quickly, particularly as the scores were tied (I too see a tie in scores). For example, had we closed my round as quickly as the previous one (9 hours) then I would have won the round by 3-5 points. Obviously that isn't how it ended up, because as time progressed it swung from one side to the other until eventually there was a clear(er) winner. 

Gotta vote for one of my favourite users and DR buddy, RGE!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Whose the other guy?

I'm deffo going for the guy whose not carl

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Whose the other guy?

I'm deffo going for the guy whose not carl

I miss him already.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Carl

I want a redraq od Kapi - Rol.

There is no other fair way to decide.

Ill go ahead and vote for RGE

And bump your thread.

Carl2291

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|