By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - is it a new trend?

He wanted to cleanse the Earth of a group of people he doesn't like

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

who? ps3 fans?

troll monster was permabanned last week, so kirby is referring to another member

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

troll_monster was a cool guy who spoke his mind, more people need to do that, cuz our society has become way to politically correct, plus he had balls of steel for saying the stuff he did. LOLz

I always figured troll_monster was just purposely being sarcastic all the time, and that way I found most of his posts funny. With a name like that, what else would you expect?

Around the Network
jlauro said:
I always figured troll_monster was just purposely being sarcastic all the time, and that way I found most of his posts funny. With a name like that, what else would you expect?

Totally agree, although some took him way to serious, I miss his sarcasm.

kirby007 said:

hmm,

i came here like 10 min ago and what did i see another respectable member banned...

rofl

are you mods playing a game, who bans the most respectable member?

for once grow up and unban him...

QFT!!!

And PM's don't help..

=p  Hoelang gaat het duren voor deze message weer weg is;..

Straks is het weer van...MAAR DAT IS EEN DUBBELACCOUNT!! Zijn ze opeens zackblue vergeten =p?

who? i sunno bout u but i got 1 pink lamginton ledt and its mine

kirby007 said:

hmm,

i came here like 10 min ago and what did i see another respectable member banned...

rofl

are you mods playing a game, who bans the most respectable member?

for once grow up and unban him...

first off people wouldn't get banned if they didn't act like an ass.

There have only really been two issues I've had.

1) when rol was banned for no reason whatsoever. Even the mod who banned him didn't know what post it was that got him banned.

2) banning people for posting 1 word. Somtimes that is all you need. Weezy got banned for it (i believe) but that was because he was testing the mods, so he deserved it.

For those wondering the following people have been banned recently. (very easy to find, just click cummunity->profiles, then search banned users)

Username2324 Reason for ban: unwarranted personal attacks. Really unwarranted. Stof.

blaydcor Reason for ban: Attacking other members http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=19351
- twesterm

konnichiwa Reason for ban: mod stalking. thread ID 19564 ~ DKII
- DKII

And it seems like they all deserved it to me

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

So i guess Konichiwa was the one Kirby was referring to...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989