By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - is it a new trend?

jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
troll_monster was a cool guy who spoke his mind, more people need to do that, cuz our society has become way to politically correct, plus he had balls of steel for saying the stuff he did. LOLz

Wow. So it's cool to be a racist, a homophobe and a bigot. Thanks jake_the_fake1 for letting me know exactly what you are; a guy who thinks it's cool to speak your mind and spew out ignorant hate speech. LOLz

yep it's cool, cuz he had the balls to do so even though he got banned for it.

It's not like I see you or anyone here being as bold as he was, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

I never seen a post from this guy and I;m going off of what fkusumot said ,but your post was like saying being racist and hobophobic is ok if you have balls. So if somebody came up to you and gave you a derogatory word of your race you would think it was ok because they had balls. If that is not what his posts are then please tell me ,but btw people are talking it looks like that.

In this day an age you have to have balls to say that, don't you.

It still doesn't make anything alright. I just read his first post in the thread that he got banned in and it isn't a pretty one. 

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
troll_monster was a cool guy who spoke his mind, more people need to do that, cuz our society has become way to politically correct, plus he had balls of steel for saying the stuff he did. LOLz

Wow. So it's cool to be a racist, a homophobe and a bigot. Thanks jake_the_fake1 for letting me know exactly what you are; a guy who thinks it's cool to speak your mind and spew out ignorant hate speech. LOLz

It's not like I see you or anyone here being as bold as he was, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

It doesn't take any balls to spew hate-speech. All it takes is ignorance, stupidity and hate. What you're doing is uncool. If you really believe defending his "boldness" is cool then at the very least you're ignorant. If you're just saying it's cool to get a reaction then you're being disingenuous and trolling.

I forgot to reply to the op. That is such a weird way to get banned. How could you stalk a mod? I maybe it's a joke. At least he isn't banned too long.

sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

I never seen a post from this guy and I;m going off of what fkusumot said ,but your post was like saying being racist and hobophobic is ok if you have balls. So if somebody came up to you and gave you a derogatory word of your race you would think it was ok because they had balls. If that is not what his posts are then please tell me ,but btw people are talking it looks like that.

In this day an age you have to have balls to say that, don't you.

It still doesn't make anything alright. I just read his first post in the thread that he got banned in and it isn't a pretty one.

I was not talking about right or wrong, I just think it was cool that he had the balls to say what he said and stick to his guns even if it cost him his account, can't say many here would be as open as troll_monster.

this is just my opinion of course. 

jake_the_fake1 said:

I was not talking about right or wrong, I just think it was cool that he had the balls to say what he said and stick to his guns even if it cost him his account, can't say many here would be as open as troll_monster.

Yeah. Right. Tell us what you really think. I'm actually looking forward to you being cool although I doubt that it will ever happen.

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:

Frank would kick your ass if he wasnt such a nice guy.

xD

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

Ya see, I don't consider a person that feels so threatened by other people's views or preferences, that he feels the world must be cleansed of them, a bold person.  But thats my opinion.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

It doesn't take any balls to spew hate-speech. All it takes is ignorance, stupidity and hate. What you're doing is uncool. If you really believe defending his "boldness" is cool then at the very least you're ignorant. If you're just saying it's cool to get a reaction then you're being disingenuous and trolling.

Look dude, I'm not defeding troll_monster, but you have to admit that he had balls saying what he said knowing that eventually his account would get banned for having a view which was different and very contriversal in this forum.

Perhaps your being ignorant here seeing as it's a free world and as such we should have the freedom to express our opinions, what ever they may be, good or bad, and to try take that away from an indivdial is simply wrong.

Now like I said before, I'm not defending troll_monster, but I did find cool the fact that he stuck to his guns and what he belived rather than change his tune just because others don't agree, that's all. 

fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

Yeah. Right. Tell us what you really think. I'm actually looking forward to you being cool although I doubt that it will ever happen.

what I really think is that we should get back on topic. XD

there you have, satisfied?

jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said: