By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - is it a new trend?

weezy said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

yep it's cool, cuz he had the balls to do so even though he got banned for it.

It's not like I see you or anyone here being as bold as he was, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

Frank would kick your ass if he wasnt such a nice guy.

xD

Frank is one violent man, can't things be solved with words? XD

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
Look dude, I'm not defeding troll_monster, but you have to admit that he had balls saying what he said knowing that eventually his account would get banned for having a view which was different and very contriversal in this forum.

Perhaps your being ignorant here seeing as it's a free world and as such we should have the freedom to express our opinions, what ever they may be, good or bad, and to try take that away from an indivdial is simply wrong.

Now like I said before, I'm not defending troll_monster, but I did find cool the fact that he stuck to his guns and what he belived rather than change his tune just because others don't agree, that's all. 

Is that not exactly what troll_moster was asking to do?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
troll_monster was a cool guy who spoke his mind, more people need to do that, cuz our society has become way to politically correct, plus he had balls of steel for saying the stuff he did. LOLz

Wow. So it's cool to be a racist, a homophobe and a bigot. Thanks jake_the_fake1 for letting me know exactly what you are; a guy who thinks it's cool to speak your mind and spew out ignorant hate speech. LOLz

It's not like I see you or anyone here being as bold as he was, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

It doesn't take any balls to spew hate-speech. All it takes is ignorance, stupidity and hate. What you're doing is uncool. If you really believe defending his "boldness" is cool then at the very least you're ignorant. If you're just saying it's cool to get a reaction then you're being disingenuous and trolling.

Look dude, I'm not defeding troll_monster, but you have to admit that he had balls saying what he said knowing that eventually his account would get banned for having a view which was different and very contriversal in this forum.

Perhaps your being ignorant here seeing as it's a free world and as such we should have the freedom to express our opinions, what ever they may be, good or bad, and to try take that away from an indivdial is simply wrong.

Now like I said before, I'm not defending troll_monster, but I did find cool the fact that he stuck to his guns and what he belived rather than change his tune just because others don't agree, that's all.

Ok while we are at it lets say the KKK are such wonderful people. Oh and let's say hitler was a really nice guy. The only differences between them and troll_monster is that they actually took it farther and tried to exterminate the people they disliked. You know what they are all cool because they have huge balls.

mesoteto said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
troll_monster was a cool guy who spoke his mind, more people need to do that, cuz our society has become way to politically correct, plus he had balls of steel for saying the stuff he did. LOLz

Wow. So it's cool to be a racist, a homophobe and a bigot. Thanks jake_the_fake1 for letting me know exactly what you are; a guy who thinks it's cool to speak your mind and spew out ignorant hate speech. LOLz

Cool pic. XD 

jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

It doesn't take any balls to spew hate-speech. All it takes is ignorance, stupidity and hate. What you're doing is uncool. If you really believe defending his "boldness" is cool then at the very least you're ignorant. If you're just saying it's cool to get a reaction then you're being disingenuous and trolling.

Then you must  think this guy is really really cool

Former Ku Klux Klan leader Edgar Ray Killen

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

^no weezy he like this guys balls

sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

Ok while we are at it lets say the KKK are such wonderful people. Oh and let's say hitler was a really nice guy. The only differences between them and troll_monster is that they actually took it farther and tried to exterminate the people they disliked.

well Hitler was a great man to his people, but to the our side world he was seen as a terrible man, depends what view point your on.

Anyways, I agree with the differences you pointed out. 

how about he likes balls period.

rolf joke :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Hawk said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

Is that not exactly what troll_moster was asking to do?

lol yeah, I sorta quoted him a bit there. XD

^real great man to his people