By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - is it a new trend?

jake_the_fake1 said:

how about no, I simply found cool that his stuck to his guns and didn't budge from there, I simply don't see as many here except for maybe GGE, but that by no means, means that I agree with what was actually said.

There's nothing cool about it. It's sad, that's what it is. It's sad that he can't see that it's simply baseless hatred against human beings. What if he had been attacking your faith, race, culture, etc? Would it still have been cool?

Hilter was brought up. And yes, he was a "great man" to his people... until he went too far and started WWII and killed millions of people.

Or look at terrorists. To Americans (and many others), they are considered cowards that blow up innocent people in an so called "holy war." To them (and some  Middle-east nations/people), they are "heroes." That doesn't change the fact that they kill innocent people, spread fear and hatred, and cause prejudice against Islamic people in general. I see nothing "cool" about that. The fear, anger, hate, and killing that is caused by some narrow minded people is astronomical, and it's anything but cool. 

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:

*sigh* I've already said I'm not defending what he said, I just admire the fact that he stuck by his guns but if you want to take that out of context then go right ahead and just join the bandwagon to the fires of hell like everyone else.

That's quite idealistic of you. You admire the fact that he stuck to his guns and spewed hate speech in a gaming forum. How noble. What high ideals you have. Not that there's other forums on the net where he could say that kind of stuff and be applauded. No, he wasn't looking for a reaction. He was just being bold in the most anonymous and cowardly way possible. We should all cheer such asinine behavior. It would certainly make your opinion appear less ignorant, but I don't want to take that out of context.

fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

*sigh* I've already said I'm not defending what he said, I just admire the fact that he stuck by his guns but if you want to take that out of context then go right ahead and just join the bandwagon to the fires of hell like everyone else.

That's quite idealistic of you. You admire the fact that he stuck to his guns and spewed hate speech in a gaming forum. How noble. What high ideals you have. Not that there's other forums on the net where he could say that kind of stuff and be applauded. No, he wasn't looking for a reaction. He was just being bold in the most anonymous and cowardly way possible. We should all cheer such asinine behavior. It would certainly make your opinion appear less ignorant, but I don't want to take that out of context.

look, I amired the fact that troll_monster stuck to what he belived in just as I would admire anyone else who stuck to their beliefs, and that's despite the fact that I may disagree with what their actually saying, hell I could say right now that I admire the fact that your sticking to your guns despite me not agreeing with what your actually saying, get where I'm trying to say?

jake_the_fake1 said:
fkusumot said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

look, I amired the fact that troll_monster stuck to what he belived in just as I would admire anyone else who stuck to their beliefs, and that's despite the fact that I may disagree with what their actually saying, hell I could say right now that I admire the fact that your sticking to your guns despite me not agreeing with what your actually saying, get where I'm trying to say?

So you admire Hilter, who killed himself so that he could stick to his beliefs?

Or how about terrorists, who would rather kill themselves and innocent people than allow people to have their own opinions?

Do you agree with the genocide in Darfur, just because the government is "sticking to their guns" (literally) because they don't agree with some of the people in the country?

There's a difference between 'sticking to ones guns' and believing that certain people are "not worthy of living." Again, if he said that "your kind" (i.e. race, religion, culture, etc) were not worthy of living, or should be eliminated, would that still be 'cool' or worthy of being "admired"?