By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - P5 needs a hype thread

ktay95 said:
Augen said:
I am very interested and will be getting it on PS4. Persona may be the gold standard of JRPGs right now. No offense to FF and DQ fans.

... Thats a bit of a stretch when the last game came out in 2008 =P

I mean in terms of quality and anticipation. Length of time between entries means little to me as long as the series is ongoing.   Honestly I would rather have one amazing entry per generation than three pretty good ones.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Sneaking your cat into school hype.

Pretty sure that's the cat mascot character you see in the trailers fighting.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Aura7541 said:

Also, has anyone put this up?

Link: http://suburbansuperhero.tumblr.com/post/110265008229/poopaya-oh-this-was-stuck-in-my-head-for-the

LOL thats a good one, im gonna borrow it and post it on another site, if you dont mind.

Gammalad said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Ohhh snap.

This kinda stuff makes me hope there would be some tie ins to 3 and 4, I kinda doubt it but it would be nice. Seeing as they could end it with P5 by saying its a Trilogy.

Does everyone forget about Persona 1 and 2 (IS/EP)?

Seems a bit early for hype given we don't have a release date yet. Nevertheless, one of my most anticipated games following that trailer.

Around the Network

I think the only difference between the versions would likely be rendering resolution. 720p on PS3 and 1080p on PS4.

InnocentSin said:
Gammalad said:

This kinda stuff makes me hope there would be some tie ins to 3 and 4, I kinda doubt it but it would be nice. Seeing as they could end it with P5 by saying its a Trilogy.

Does everyone forget about Persona 1 and 2 (IS/EP)?

If you can figure out a way to connect all 5 games togetehr then go for it lol, I am saying Atlus could just consider Persona 5 a way to tie up the events started in 3 and 4. 

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Loved persona 4 Golden after hearing bout it on IGN, Really hope persona 5 sells a few millon and becomes a big franchise.

More info on Persona 5 released from Dengeki Playstation.

Link: http://gematsu.com/2015/02/dengeki-playstation-shares-persona-5-details-full-scans