By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - P5 needs a hype thread

This suppose to be the hype thread right?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

View on YouTube

I like that you created this thread. But I'm not sure that P5 needs hype. Just look at the loyal fanbase in the comments of the video you just posted. People are hungry for a new Persona. :O (Feed me!)

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/05/what-can-we-expect-from-persona-5-a-detailed-analysis-of-the-trailer-reveals-more-than-we-thought/ (PS3/PS4)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/03/persona-4s-playstation-3-release-date-revealed (PS3/VIta)

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/07/playstation-exclusive-persona-5s-fantastic-trailer-gets-translation-reveals-weapons-items-more/ (English Translated subtitles)

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/06/playstation-exclusive-jrpg-persona-5-director-talks-character-themes-and-game-development-in-new-interview/ (Director Interview)

I probably will get it on ps3 depending on when it will release
if it releases after uncharted 4 then ill get it on ps4

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

BraLoD said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
I probably will get it on ps3 depending on when it will release
if it releases after uncharted 4 then ill get it on ps4

I'll get it on the PS3, even if I already have the PS4.

well yeah Im getting a ps4 when uncharted 4 hits so if it comes out after Ill get it on ps4 if before ps3

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Im on board this hype train. The question remains, do I get this on PS3, buy a PS4 when I get this game or just pray Atlus brings it to the Vita.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

well yeah Im getting a ps4 when uncharted 4 hits so if it comes out after Ill get it on ps4 if before ps3

I just feel like the PS3 version is the right one to play it. I'll do the same with Twilight Princess if/when I play it. GameCube ftw!

I rather have the definitive edition but ps3 version will still be amazing
@op Ask a mod if you can make this an official Persona 5 hype thread

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Ka-pi96 said:
BraLoD said:
estebxx said:
cant wait! already lost count of the times ive watched the trailer

As I'vee already lost count of the times I saw you write this... yeah, I'm pretty sure. XD

It's true!

XD, well what can i say... this isnt just a trailer to a great looking game, but its also a really GOOD trailer as well, i cant remember ever being as excited for a trailer like i am now with this one, im a fan of the souls games  but i didnt even enjoyed the Bloodborne reveal trailer not even half as much as i am with this one, im not saying that im going to enjoy P5 more than Bloodborne (in fact im almost sure it will be the other way arround), but this just shows how much they knocked it out of the park with this trailer.

Do it, do it . . . .do it.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

-SNIP vid-

You should put this up on the OP. BraLoD requested it after I put it up on the other thread. xD

Basically, it's the same trailer, but has all the Japanese text translated into English.

View on YouTube

Also, has anyone put this up?

Link: http://suburbansuperhero.tumblr.com/post/110265008229/poopaya-oh-this-was-stuck-in-my-head-for-the