By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - P5 needs a hype thread

Aura7541 said:

Also, has anyone put this up?

Link: http://suburbansuperhero.tumblr.com/post/110265008229/poopaya-oh-this-was-stuck-in-my-head-for-the

Yu, can see the truth.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Aura7541 said:

Also, has anyone put this up?

Link: http://suburbansuperhero.tumblr.com/post/110265008229/poopaya-oh-this-was-stuck-in-my-head-for-the

Yu, can see the truth.

I see what you did there xD

Aura7541 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Yu, can see the truth.

I see what you did there xD

The inevtiable Persona 4/5 crossover will be very awkward at this moment. 

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

I am very interested and will be getting it on PS4. Persona may be the gold standard of JRPGs right now. No offense to FF and DQ fans.

Ohhh snap.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I just started playing the PSP version of Persona 3 in anticipation. Up until now I've only played FES on the PS2. I am liking that I can control all party members, and the missing aesthetics aren't bothering me. I have to say I am definitely enjoying the social aspect more than I did in 2009 (really brought the game down for me then.) Also, I forgot how great the music is. I will replay Persona 4 and hopefully that will get me hyped for P5, or it might wear me out on the series lol.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
BraLoD said:

I just feel like the PS3 version is the right one to play it. I'll do the same with Twilight Princess if/when I play it. GameCube ftw!

I rather have the definitive edition but ps3 version will still be amazing
@op Ask a mod if you can make this an official Persona 5 hype thread

I'm way too inactive to run a hype thread

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Augen said:
I am very interested and will be getting it on PS4. Persona may be the gold standard of JRPGs right now. No offense to FF and DQ fans.

So true.

deskpro2k3 said:

Ohhh snap.

This kinda stuff makes me hope there would be some tie ins to 3 and 4, I kinda doubt it but it would be nice. Seeing as they could end it with P5 by saying its a Trilogy.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Augen said:

... Thats a bit of a stretch when the last game came out in 2008 =P