By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which writers and cast should Nintendo hire for the Live Action Zelda Show?

spemanig said:

No chance lol but maybe a senario writers for the first two movies might!

Damn. Well I'm starting a Twitter campaign now.

Here's the link to my tweet:

Not an avid Twitter user so I may not be doing it right lol.

Around the Network

I would not expect too much. Writers will likely not be names most of us know. As for actors big question is if Link will be a child or an adult.

t3mporary_126 said:
slab_of_bacon said:
Joss Whedon

This is also a good choice! I wonder why I skipped over it? 

I actually had to look him up on imdb because the only time I heard his name was in Yugioh Abridged....

Wow, didn't think anyone wouldn't know Joss Whedon, especially now after the Avengers movie

Bofferbrauer said:

Wow, didn't think anyone wouldn't know Joss Whedon, especially now after the Avengers movie

He wrote the Avangers? Then I'd rather see him do a Metroid movie. Iron Man meets Alien sort of vibe.

spemanig said:
Bofferbrauer said:

He wrote the Avangers? Then I'd rather see him do a Metroid movie. Iron Man meets Alien sort of vibe.

Joss Whedon is best known for his abilities to create an interesting group dynamic in things like Firefly and Avengers...while he is talented, the isolated nature of Metroid would certainly not be playing to his strengths.

Around the Network

Whoever they would hire would have to accept that Nintendo will have huge control over most of the show. Probably no one high profile,

sundin13 said:

Joss Whedon is best known for his abilities to create an interesting group dynamic in things like Firefly and Avengers...while he is talented, the isolated nature of Metroid would certainly not be playing to his strengths.

I'd hope that he'd be skilled enough a writer to handle something that different.

Written and directed by Michael Bay.

Starring Justin Beiber as Link, Nicki Minaj as Zelda, and Adam Sandler as Ganondorf.

Justin bieber as link. He the most feminine looking guy I know. PLUS link doesn't talk so don't need him to know how to act.

Well they want it to be game of thrones so I say just get George RR Martin. Have an editor tone down his scripts by replacing all of the blood with ketchup, all of the death with sleeping spells, all of the sex with hugs. Done.