By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which writers and cast should Nintendo hire for the Live Action Zelda Show?

leedlelee said:
Imagine the outrage if they got a black guy to play the part of Link...
Is it bad that that's the first thing I thought when I first heard this news???

Then imagine the outrage if Ganondorf was portrayed by a black guy

Around the Network

Writer: George Lucas

Cast:
Link: Tom Cruise
Zelda: Zelda Williams
Ganondorf: Obama

Damn I also forgot about another interesting show/movie, the Merlin TV series from 2008! It's also in a medieval setting and has a mixture of live action and cgi as well! The story focuses on Merlin, from the story of King Arthur, in his teenage years.

It has 4 out of 5 stars in IMDB so I guess it's pretty good series! Personally, I only watched the first episode and I thought it was interesting. I didn't continue because I don't really like medieval European show/movies if it isn't animated. 

Anyway, it would be great if those writers are hired for the Legend of Zelda show as well!

Here's an image below along with a trailer: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIOD15LJ-YM

StarOcean said:
Writer: George Lucas

Cast:
Link: Tom Cruise
Zelda: Zelda Williams
Ganondorf: Obama

I would actually be very interested in watching Obama act. Not sure about Tom Cruise as Link. And definitely not sure about George Lucas as a writer when he made Jar Jar binks. Imagine what he would do with Tingle. 

J.K. Rowling.

Around the Network

Danny DeVito as Tingle

spemanig said:
J.K. Rowling.

Oh shit.

That's a good choice.

That's a really good choice. 

You think she would personally be interested in this, though? Because I kind of want this to happen now...

Actually, the funnier question would be if Nintendo knows who JK Rowling is

slab_of_bacon said:
Joss Whedon

This is also a good choice! I wonder why I skipped over it? 

I actually had to look him up on imdb because the only time I heard his name was in Yugioh Abridged....

t3mporary_126 said:

Oh shit.

That's a good choice.

That's a really good choice. 

You think she would personally be interested in this, though? Because I kind of want this to happen now...

No chance lol but maybe a senario writers for the first two movies might!

t3mporary_126 said:

Damn I also forgot about another interesting show/movie, the Merlin TV series from 2008! It's also in a medieval setting and has a mixture of live action and cgi as well! The story focuses on Merlin, from the story of King Arthur, in his teenage years.

It has 4 out of 5 stars in IMDB so I guess it's pretty good series! Personally, I only watched the first episode and I thought it was interesting. I didn't continue because I don't really like medieval European show/movies if it isn't animated. 

Anyway, it would be great if those writers are hired for the Legend of Zelda show as well!

Here's an image below along with a trailer: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIOD15LJ-YM

Eh. That show was a bit too cheesy. Too much goofy comedy, and the special effects, sets and props were rather meh as well.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046