By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Truck Stop - Website Development Updates - Keyboard navigation, yes or no?

Would you enjoy the forums having keyboard navigation (J/K to move up and down a post)?

I'd like that A LOT! 24 22.86%

It would be nice to have 24 22.86%

I don't think I'd use it 30 28.57%

Not really 16 15.24%

See results 10 9.52%

Total:104
TruckOSaurus said:
Ka-pi96 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

After you've read the thread to the last page, the problem shouldn't occur anymore. Please tell me, if that's really the case.

By that do you mean like click through every single page? Or jumping straight to the last page?

Straight to the last page.

im not sure i understand but it takes me always to the first page.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

When your in your Dashboard, if you click view all on Points leaderboard and Forum hot topic at the bottom, it does nothing. But when you click on the settings for the points leader board and you click any number of users it just automatically displays over 250 users??? (it says 248 a bunch of times, damn that's one wacky bug).

kljesta64 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The forum buddy link takes you to the first page when there's no new posts but there was a bug that always listed -23 new posts in the Trophy League thread so I was asking Arcturus (or anyone with the problem) to visit the last page of the thread and it should fix the problem for them.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
kljesta64 said:

The forum buddy link takes you to the first page when there's no new posts but there was a bug that always listed -23 new posts in the Trophy League thread so I was asking Arcturus (or anyone with the problem) to visit the last page of the thread and it should fix the problem for them.

ive been just through 3 pages in a thread i didnt post anything and a new post appeared and it took me to the first page.. i dont know if its suppose to be this way but its annoying.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Ka-pi96 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

:o it works! Could fix the ghost post in Xbox Empire the same way?

Is the Xbox Empire showing 1 new post(s) all the time?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Ka-pi96 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

:o it works! Could fix the ghost post in Xbox Empire the same way?

Yeah it shows 1 more new post than it actually has. For an example if there's 7 new posts it'll show up as 8 and when there's no new posts it'll say there's 1.

Ka-pi96 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It is.

How about now?

Signature goes here!

Ka-pi96 said:

How are you clicking back on the thread? I think one of the places (hot topics maybe) won't take you to the latest post. I just tested it using latest topics and it works fine there.

im always clicking on the main page..i just tested it again and sometimes it takes me to the last page and sometimes it doesnt.

Tsubasa Ozora

Ka-pi96 said:

The main VGC page? I'm pretty sure you have to click the bit that says how many new posts there are eg. (4 new) for it to jump straight to them.

i didnt know that hahahaha

thanks!

Tsubasa Ozora

Here's what happens, you quote or reply in a thread now instead of posting you scroll down and open any users profile in another tab, instead of taking you to that users profile it'll always take it to your profile.