By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Sales 2014 vs 2015 - Week by Week

In the week of New 3ds/xl release in the west along with the new bundles that will release in Japan too.the negative cummulative difference will vanish!WOW!

Around the Network

Tagging. It's nice to see that someone made a thread for the 3DS!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Prepar for a epic Boost!!!

Updated with the numbers for the week ending on January 31st. I also edited the previous numbers since they were modified due to overtracking.

The weeks until the N3DS launches will continue to be brutal.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Hopefully the n3ds will bridge the gap!

Around the Network

Next month will be epic!

The anticipation is intense. If Amazon is anything to go by, N3DS+MH4U+MM should do a lot to reverse the decline. I wonder if they will release the standard N3DS at some point, maybe the holidays?

Things aren't looking great, but I'm really curious to see how New 3DS affects momentum.

Nuvendil said:

The anticipation is intense. If Amazon is anything to go by, N3DS+MH4U+MM should do a lot to reverse the decline. I wonder if they will release the standard N3DS at some point, maybe the holidays?

Such a great question!Reggie hasn't closed the door on the possibility to release New3ds...

His move to not release it along with new 3ds xl might be a tactic,i.e a plan that aims at a second boost from releasing another revision later and doing it in the explosive period of holidays,it would be great!However,don't forget Japan hasn't get 2DS...;) 

Tagging....

2014 numbers were pretty good, even though it didn't meet Nintendo's predicted numbers.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]