By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2014 - Stage 2 - Round 11

3p - RavenXtra
2p - pbroy
1p - RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Ugh, how needlessly difficult.

3 - Raven (Well, he's my husband after all. And he's awesome too. We've had a lot of good fun over the past year or so and he's one of the best users on site too)

2 - RGE (Another user I talk to every day, recently playing through the Danganronpa games. Just a fun guy to talk to, might have been top were it not for his absence for part of the year)

1 - pbroy (I still love ya man, but...I don't talk to you nearly as much as the other two, sorry)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

3p- RGE

2p- pbroy

1p- Raven

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ugh!

3p - pbroy

2p - RealGamingExpert

1p - RavenXtra

3-RGE
2-Raven
1-pbroy

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

3p- pboy
2p- real
1p- raven

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

3p - RealGamingExpert
2p - pbroy
1p - RavenXtra

- This was a very tough one.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

3. Pbroy
2. Raven
1. RGE

3p - Raven
2p - RGE
1p - Pbroy

Tough round :(

3p - RavenXtra
2p - RGE
1p - pbroy

I love you all though!