No 6 7.14%

I already know it will be a day 1 purchase 19 22.62%

I have to wait to see footage of the game 17 20.24%

Looks promising 6 7.14%

Total:84
Paatar said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
i still think SMT X FE is dead

Considering Nintendo just announced it has a TBA 2015 release window, it isn't cancelled. :)

If I don't see it at E3 then I'll believe its fully dead because that would make 2 years and 6 months with no screenshots or any new info D:

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Paatar said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
i still think SMT X FE is dead

Considering Nintendo just announced it has a TBA 2015 release window, it isn't cancelled. :)

No they didn't. They have it as TBD

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/246129-ir-information-upcoming-3ds-wii-u-games

Cloudman said:
Paatar said:
Cloudman said:
I wondered for awhile how the 2 would mix, since they are quite different in game play. Shine Megami has the 3 vs 3 combat system with the element exploitation thing, and FE is tactics style. Maybe they can make it more like FE on a grid, but humans vs monsters, or maybe do it more Shin Megami style..? Maybe the FE fighters can gain magic attacks, or spell casters do the exploiting..? It can go anywhere.

As for the story, maybe a dimensional portal that connects the 2, or it could be like SMT4, where the FE world is under the SMT world?

There are so many good possibilities that could happen with this game, which is why I don`t want it canceled at all! >.<

I really like your way of thinking with the SMT4 FE world under the SMT world. That would be EPIC.

It is not cancelled. Nintendo showed us it is set for a TBA 2015 release. (However, I am assuming it will be pushed to Jan 2016 so that that month is not dead for Wii U)

I figure it is not canceled, but some new news or some footage would be nice to keep assurance alive... I want this game to happen as much as anyone (cept the naysayers...)

Yeah, footage on it I think is definitely needed.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

melbye said:
Paatar said:

No they didn't. They have it as TBD

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/246129-ir-information-upcoming-3ds-wii-u-games

True. But I am still assuming it will be 2015 at least in Japan if anything

Ultrashroomz said:
I would be hyped for this game, but considering the game is vaporware ATM and that I'm not really familiar with the SMT series, I'm not even sure how to feel.

It is not vaporware. Due to them actually adding the game in their release schedule a couple days ago, I am confident that it is already near completion (maybe about 6 months of developing to go)

Around the Network

Was there a trailer of how the game looks? Anyways, I'll be checking this out.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:

Sadly no. The only trailer we have was the reveal back in Jan 2013 which didn't show anything other than concept art and a city at night time from a distance.

Sunstrider said:

We haven't seen anything since it was announced

Hiku said:
Paatar said:

They will all be part of one world but all have the same personallities of their character.

Not sure what you mean by this.

Anyway I think there's a good chance the gameplay will be tactics based seeing as both the FE series and the SMT series have used this battle system.
And I expect the game to have Social Links, since Fire Emblem: Awakening had a similar system.

Yeah, it was a messy sentance. All the characters will be part of one world. The characters will still be the same though.

Hiku said:
Paatar said:

Yeah, it was a messy sentance. All the characters will be part of one world. The characters will still be the same though.

You mean every character will be born on that world, a.k.a. all original cast?
I don't think so. Because then how would you distinguish the SMT characters from the FE characters? Just different countries/design? That seems weird.
I can't recall any crossover game being like that. Can you?

Not every crossover game will be like a different one.