Tagged games:

Hyped for SMT X FE?

Yes 36 42.86%

No 6 7.14%

I already know it will be a day 1 purchase 19 22.62%

I have to wait to see footage of the game 17 20.24%

Looks promising 6 7.14%

Total:84

I just hope the spin off series, such as Persona and Digital Devil Story, appear!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
I wondered for awhile how the 2 would mix, since they are quite different in game play. Shine Megami has the 3 vs 3 combat system with the element exploitation thing, and FE is tactics style. Maybe they can make it more like FE on a grid, but humans vs monsters, or maybe do it more Shin Megami style..? Maybe the FE fighters can gain magic attacks, or spell casters do the exploiting..? It can go anywhere.

As for the story, maybe a dimensional portal that connects the 2, or it could be like SMT4, where the FE world is under the SMT world?

There are so many good possibilities that could happen with this game, which is why I don`t want it canceled at all! >.<

I really like your way of thinking with the SMT4 FE world under the SMT world. That would be EPIC.

It is not cancelled. Nintendo showed us it is set for a TBA 2015 release. (However, I am assuming it will be pushed to Jan 2016 so that that month is not dead for Wii U)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

PwerlvlAmy said:
i still think SMT X FE is dead

Considering Nintendo just announced it has a TBA 2015 release window, it isn't cancelled. :)

How can something be called Vaporware when Nintendo not just a few days ago confirmed it's existence on a investors sheet. This very unlike Sony and TLG where people have to ask sony and they give you some run around. Intelligent Systems always does 4-5 projects at once. Pretty sure the game was announced way to early. It's coming to Wii U. It's not cancelled.

This will be Nintendo's Last Guardian. I really wish Nintendo(and Sony) would just say something proper about the game's status.

Around the Network
Ryudo said:
How can something be called Vaporware when Nintendo not just a few days ago confirmed it's existence on a investors sheet. This very unlike Sony and TLG where people have to ask sony and they give you some run around. Intelligent Systems always does 4-5 projects at once. Pretty sure the game was announced way to early. It's coming to Wii U. It's not cancelled.

It was announced way to early. And yeah exactly! It was just confirmed for a 2015 TBA release window BY NINTENDO and people still think it is dead. -_-

melbye said:
This will be Nintendo's Last Guardian. I really wish Nintendo(and Sony) would just say something proper about the game's status.

They did a couple days ago. SMT X FE currently has a TBA 2015 release window.

It's a day 1 buy for me. I've fallen in love with the Fire Emblem series recently and I'm gonna use this game to dip into the SMT series to see if it's for me. I'm just happy to get some epic RPGs on the Wii U!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
It's a day 1 buy for me. I've fallen in love with the Fire Emblem series recently and I'm gonna use this game to dip into the SMT series to see if it's for me. I'm just happy to get some epic RPGs on the Wii U!

Well said! But I highly recommend you check out Shin Megami Tensei IV on the 3DS. It is pretty cheap right now and it is great! Kinda hard to get into at first but once you get used to it, it becomes a blast!

Paatar said:
Cloudman said:
I wondered for awhile how the 2 would mix, since they are quite different in game play. Shine Megami has the 3 vs 3 combat system with the element exploitation thing, and FE is tactics style. Maybe they can make it more like FE on a grid, but humans vs monsters, or maybe do it more Shin Megami style..? Maybe the FE fighters can gain magic attacks, or spell casters do the exploiting..? It can go anywhere.

As for the story, maybe a dimensional portal that connects the 2, or it could be like SMT4, where the FE world is under the SMT world?

There are so many good possibilities that could happen with this game, which is why I don`t want it canceled at all! >.<

I really like your way of thinking with the SMT4 FE world under the SMT world. That would be EPIC.

It is not cancelled. Nintendo showed us it is set for a TBA 2015 release. (However, I am assuming it will be pushed to Jan 2016 so that that month is not dead for Wii U)

I figure it is not canceled, but some new news or some footage would be nice to keep assurance alive... I want this game to happen as much as anyone (cept the naysayers...)

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread