By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why VGChartz in my opinion is better than most other forums!!

I have to admit. I've tried to go to other sites and truthfully its the community and functionality of the site that keeps me here.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I liked this forum, because Xander was here. Now that he's not here, this forum isn't worth it.

But you do still keep coming

What are you talking about? I've never had an orgasam before!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

the left side in which it is easy to tell if someone replied on your post... which i dont actually get... you know what! fuck that! i dont like this website!

Like I said before, even with the different of opinions and tons of heated debate and discussions, the VGChartz forum is not a jungle like the rest and people has a sense of humor. You go to other sites, you get killed for having one.

we have ka-pi96, thats all a forum really needs.
that and ktay.

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
BraLoD said:

But you do still keep coming

Well maybe it's good that Xander is gone..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

This place is getting worse and worse
Can't say or express your true feelings without some users or mods getting all butt hurt

pbroy said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Well maybe it's good that Xander is gone..

was thinking the same.

apparently psn profile level has nothing to do with your skill level in bed.

I'm not on any other fourms because I don't really like any other ones ;~; so yes, this is the best one.

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

The best thing about this site is that you guys seriously seriously need lives. And thats a good thing, because I do too.