By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

riecsou said:
Turkish said:

The Orders max reach was 4th or 5th right? Evolve never cracked top 20 I think. On top of that, The Order is nr1 in the UK and France and top 5 in Germany since wednesday.

This game has to have sold decently despite the forums outcry.

I think the game will do well in Europe. I have read somewhere people who read review in Spanish and German that they have good review of the game in those countries. But in the US I think after the first week the game will bomb.

Is there a reason why the US reviews were different from the International Reviews?

Around the Network
Roaringriku786 said:
riecsou said:

I think the game will do well in Europe. I have read somewhere people who read review in Spanish and German that they have good review of the game in those countries. But in the US I think after the first week the game will bomb.

Is there a reason why the US reviews were different from the International Reviews?

it was just one poster who said that, he/she didnt provide any links or sources to that claim as far as i remember. 

and even if that poster did. its a long reason why it would be, and would require a thread of its own. 

Roaringriku786 said:
riecsou said:

On amazon UK the Order have been number 1 in the hourly now for the past 5 days and has a 4 star review by users on amazon uk : http://www.amazon.co.uk/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

On amazon Spain the Order has two listing, one ranking at number 4 on the hourly and the other at number 43. Both game has a 3.5 start review by users. http://www.amazon.es/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_v_1#1

On amazon germany they also have two listing of the game on the hourly ranking: one at number 11 with the green arrow up and the other one at number 13. Both games are have a 4 star review on amazon germany by users : http://www.amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_vg_1

So it seems like internationally review "might" be different than US review.

Can the PS4 controller overtake the Xbox One? To be continued....

8 PS4
15 Xbox One
17 Dualshock 4

Protendo said:
Can the PS4 controller overtake the Xbox One? To be continued....

8 PS4
15 Xbox One
17 Dualshock 4

Sony should unbundle the controller from the package. That would make the console cheaper and sell more controllers. It's a win-win!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
celador said:
Fanboys out in full force on Amazon US. One review even referred to the console as Gaystation 4. For some reason, I don't actually believe he has played The Order.

Faring better on Amazon UK, user rating of 4.2

How can you be so sure?

the Order down to number 11, hope it stays in top 20 through the weekend.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Bloodborne Collector's Edition is at #39. The regular SKU is at #71.

Looks like The Order is starting to decline, albeit gradually. I wonder how well it will hold up after a week and then, after a month.

That was a quick monthly/yearly update. Looks like The Order will finish this month in the Top 10. If sales continue their very slow decline, could also see it enter the Top 20 for the year.

Edit:  Also seems to be only slowly declining on Gamestop, as well.  Was in the Top 10 (I think it was at #8) a few days before launch.  It now sits at #14.

BraLoD said:
PS3 just jumped to #45
Man the thing is on fire. First time I see it crack the Top 50. And doesn't seem like it's going to stop there.

See that Sony, put it for $200 and you can keep selling it very well!

Also, The Order fell one position, at #11 now, still very good.

Probably because now the price is 209.99, but previously it has only been cut to 219.99.