By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Monthly updated again

PS4 #8
X1 #16
The Order 1886 #19

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Monthly updated again

PS4 #8
X1 #16
The Order 1886 #19

Won't be long until The Order overtakes the XB1.

PS4: #12
XBO: #24
Wii U: #78

Wii U also moved up in the monthly to 63.

BraLoD said:

PS3 back to $250, still over the Wii U, going to fall though.
Damn just keep the damn thing at 220! All that ups and downs are letting me crazy

PS3 should be $129 for the core SKU, $149-$169 for the 500GB one.

Around the Network

The Order went up from #71 to #64 in 2015 best sellers so far and #21 to #19 in February in 1 day. It's doing really good.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

BraLoD said:

Damn just keep the damn thing at 220! All that ups and downs are letting me crazy

Even 220 is too high. It should be 200, don't let us down Sony, a pricecut is way overdue.

Teeqoz said:
BraLoD said:

Even 220 is too high. It should be 200, don't let us down Sony, a pricecut is way overdue.

Can I just say I think the dang thing should be discontinued?  The thing is reaching nine years old; it's time to let it go.  It's kinda like WoW, I want it to die on pure principle :P

I mean, it's not like there aren't a ton of used ones out there and there won't be a ton of them to come.  I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I still find the continued use of manufacturing resources on a *nine year old* game console pointless.

Nuvendil said:
Teeqoz said:
BraLoD said:

Can I just say I think the dang thing should be discontinued?  The thing is reaching nine years old; it's time to let it go.  It's kinda like WoW, I want it to die on pure principle :P

I mean, it's not like there aren't a ton of used ones out there and there won't be a ton of them to come.  I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I still find the continued use of manufacturing resources on a *nine year old* game console pointless.

The thing is still selling, so why discontinue it? It doesn't matter if they're using manufacturing resources on the PS3, because those resoucres couldn't have been used better on the PS4 anyway. They're producing enough PS4s to fullfill demand, so those extra PS3s made doesn't make a difference there.

Yep discontinueing the ps3 would be silly. It's going to sell another 6 or 7 million easily. Software sales are still huge too.