By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Protendo said:
I'm grateful that Evolve is charting so low this close to launch. The only method consumers have that developers/publishers take seriously are sales. These kind of micro-transactions or nickel/time tactics aren't welcome. I hope the negative press/sales resulting from the nickel/timing consumers make a statment to developers/publishers that these kind of tactics are not worth the risk in the future.

If only that where to happen, something tells me that enoughf people will get this for it to at least cut even. There are to many idiots out thre thatjust ruin things for the restof us. Like remember the 360 and payed online? At least people stood up to them on the x1 reveal, lets hope this other cancer is killed beore it spreads, but something tells me its to small and people will ignore it untill it becomes terminal.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

Wouldn't it be interesting to include UK Amazon too?

The PS5 Exists. 

I saw this on /v/:

not a good sign right? i mean,i know that on pc people usually don't buy games for $60(specially a dlc fest like this) but isn't this low even for PC standards?

Plus any console version of the game crossed top 10 hourly on amazon yet....

OttoniBastos said:

I saw this on /v/:

not a good sign right? i mean,i know that on pc people usually don't buy games for $60(specially a dlc fest like this) but isn't this low even for PC standards?

Jeez. Even H1Z1 had a peak of over 50k players at launch. This game is entering flop city. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

#09 PS4
#19 Xone
#64 WiiU
#95 PS3

The order holding the #21.Still have time to raise; //The collector's edition is charting too...
Evolve...i don't know doesn't feel good;
Majora's mask Beasting...it will probably rape the february chartz(Zelda is strong in NA right?)
PS3 climbing again...

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
OttoniBastos said:

I saw this on /v/:

Jeez. Even H1Z1 had a peak of over 50k players at launch. This game is entering flop city. 

Im hoping this game flops, but it is still tusday morning, most people are probably at school or working, we cant really say anything abut online activity untill tonight. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

GribbleGrunger said:
Wouldn't it be interesting to include UK Amazon too?

I checked UK Amazon and why the f*** does the X1 have 20 SKUs?!

I also hope Evolve flops.

Everything still pretty steady. Evolve does not seem to be selling X1 consoles, or selling that impressively in its' own right. I guess The Order is the main software focus now.

BraLoD said:
celador said:
Everything still pretty steady. Evolve does not seem to be selling X1 consoles, or selling that impressively in its' own right. I guess The Order is the main software focus now.

Yeah, the XBO is actually down and Evolve is being outsold by Shadow of Mordor on its release day, really not a good sign.
The Order can only be the focus to people who get or will get a PS4 though, what about the XBO? The PS4 version is higher too.

Has Shadow of Mordor PS4 had a price cut? It is strange that a few days after Sony add the game to a PS4 purchase for no extra cost that the game on its own goes right up the charts.