By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Ps4 : 7th
Xone : 17th.

Seems like it will stay like this until the end of the year.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:

Might see another bump for The Order, as they apparently had a trailer shown during the season premiere of the Walking Dead tonight.

thanks for that. now i know the new walking dead episode aired. downloading now :D

Namiirei said:
Ps4 : 7th
Xone : 17th.

Seems like it will stay like this until the end of the year.

That's optimistic thinking. Once Evolve exclusive marketing deals impact is over, with the Order, Bloodborne, and more, I only expect the gap to widen. I expect Xbone sales will drop once the marketing for Evolve has passed. I also expect PS4 sales to increase closer to The Order, Bloodborn, and my overlooked favorite MLB The Show.

Kerotan said:
Seeing Evolve special edition on the psn store for 89€ makes me hope it bombs bad. 40€ would be a fair launch price for this game.

just a question, how much content does this have? and how much content do we know is gonna be DLC? characters, monsters, maps ? 

bananaking21 said:
Kerotan said:
Seeing Evolve special edition on the psn store for 89€ makes me hope it bombs bad. 40€ would be a fair launch price for this game.

just a question, how much content does this have? and how much content do we know is gonna be DLC? characters, monsters, maps ? 

I was about to google this, But if it can be answered for me that would be great.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

The PS3 500 GB sku went back up in price, and it flew straight out of the charts. Just goes to show how overdue a pricecut is by now.

bananaking21 said:
mornelithe said:

Might see another bump for The Order, as they apparently had a trailer shown during the season premiere of the Walking Dead tonight.

thanks for that. now i know the new walking dead episode aired. downloading now :D

Ditto lol.

BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:
The PS3 500 GB sku went back up in price, and it flew straight out of the charts. Just goes to show how overdue a pricecut is by now.

Yeah, I'm sure Sony appreciate the extra bucks it's getting with it, but dang, a price cut makes it keep selling well, just do it.

Seeing as the PS3 is approximately a million years old, I think Sony can afford to cut the price. I don't get why they just let the sales suffer for no apparent reason.

Insidb said:
BraLoD said:

Yeah, I'm sure Sony appreciate the extra bucks it's getting with it, but dang, a price cut makes it keep selling well, just do it.

Seeing as the PS3 is approximately a million years old, I think Sony can afford to cut the price. I don't get why they just let the sales suffer for no apparent reason.

a major ps3 price cut could hurt the ps4's success.

i might do a thread on that

BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

Well, maybe they just don't want to build a lot of PS3s as they need to keep building PS4s like crazy to meet the demand.
As the PS4 is their main product it's obviously they would be way more concerned about it, but as the PS3 still have a lot to sell, and they know it, they could do it. And they probably will, together with the PS4 price cut.

If they reassigned manufacturers, there's really nothing they can do. If they haven't, they should make dat paper.