By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

I maybe sleepy or something but right now I'm seeing a Vita game on the top 25 and its Resistance Burning Skies >_>

Edit: Okay I'm not dreaming, its actually at number 10... O_O

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
celador said:
Nice to see The Order doing well, up to 26 now

PS4 and X1 looking the same as last month. Will we see a boost next week for X1 with Evolve?

I doubt we'll see much of a boost for Evolve. 

Yeah I agree, it will be very minor. The buzz around that game seems to have gone, at least on gaming sites.

GribbleGrunger said:

One thing we haven't mentioned is that the PS Camera is has consistently sold well for this month too. It hasn't been near the top but it's been in the top 100 regularly. I haven't seen the Kinect anywhere, so it won't be long before there are more PS Cameras out there than Kinects.

And I find this to be hilariously ironic. It's cool how the less-marketed and non-forced peripheral ends up being the one that sells better.

Conegamer said:

Also nice to see XC3D doing well on the hourly. Top 20 is mighty fine if you ask me!

I think I've got it Don, thanks. If I need any additional help I'll be sure to PM ya anyway. Teeqoz' instructions were written on the back of a bar placemat. And not a very good bar, either.

Should I be preordering XC3D?

Insidb said:
Conegamer said:

Also nice to see XC3D doing well on the hourly. Top 20 is mighty fine if you ask me!

I think I've got it Don, thanks. If I need any additional help I'll be sure to PM ya anyway. Teeqoz' instructions were written on the back of a bar placemat. And not a very good bar, either.

If you haven't played the original on Wii, then I'd say go for it!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Insidb said:

If you haven't played the original on Wii, then I'd say go for it!

Just watched a trailer and...hell yeah!

PS4 is very impressive, despite being 50 dollars more then x1 looks like it will still outsell it most months in the US, imagine when it gets a Worldwide price drop. MS needs major releases, bundles and price drop effects to outsell PS4, that's crazy. Unfortunately for MS it is not practical to have that happen every month.

BraLoD said:
tiffac said:

I maybe sleepy or something but right now I'm seeing a Vita game on the top 25 and its Resistance Burning Skies >_>

Edit: Okay I'm not dreaming, its actually at number 10... O_O

Yep, top 10 baby.

I don't know what's happening, but who cares xD

Sizable list price cut and it's available as low as $4.99

Intrinsic said:
binary solo said:

I did a thread about this a while back. Basically Amazon was about as good as vgchartz at picking the npd winner in the final year of last gen. Amazon did not correctly pick the December 2013 npd winner IIRC but it's been 100% since then.

For the December 2013 NPD I think that was because of how supply constrained the PS4 was. Sony were seemingly prioritizing over the counter stores with supply, since during a scarcity people would tend more towards brick and mortar sale points than online sales. Amazon just reflected what was happening within its store, it was simply selling more XB1 than PS4 cause it had more XB1s in stock. 

Yes they were correct- http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013-12/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

OttoniBastos said:
binary solo said:
OttoniBastos said:
List of consoles + exclusives on top 100:

#7 PS4
#15 Xone
#27 The Order 1886
#30 Smash Brothers
#31 Infamous Second Son
#42 MBL 15: The show AE
#47 Halo:MCC
#51: Bloodborne
#53 Mario Kart 8
#61 WiiU
#64 PS3
#75 The Order 1886 CE
#91 PS4 BF bundle
#94 The Last of Us(PS3)

Evolve sales are not looking good;
PS3 is beasting and it's probably pushing TLOU;
The order sales are higher than i thought;
Xone dropping a little;
Mario kart and smash having good legs as expected;
Infamous is high....why? price cut maybe?

I think 360 will sell better than PS3 according to NPD.

Question: when it comes to last gen,is amazon best sellers reliable?

About as reliable as VGC.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix