By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Club Nintendo Rewards Revealed (N. America) - March 31st Last Day to Register!

Toxicspikes said:

You still got yourself a Wonderful game for your coins though, so it's not all bad :)

I really hope Europe gets something similiar, because as it stands I'll have to order some severely overpriced point cards for the Wii/DS.

Yeah but it was a cheap game I've already beaten with no improvements over the original, lol.

Around the Network

God dammit, UK club Nintendo is absolutely terrible and always has been. Nothing like that on the club store.  I'd love to be able to pick up Paper Mario for my 3ds.

Whoa, was not expecting some full retail titles! I know I haven't redeemed all my game purchases from recently just yet either. Whooo!

Hmm

You lucky americans. I hope Europe gets something similar soon.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

No! The site is down now! Ug, I can't check out all the goods! orz I need to see them now...!

EDIT: I made it in, but it's pretty unstable now.

Goodness, so many good games and goods! If only Club Ninten was a little more like this...! Weird that Majora's Mask is also one of those games, considering the 3DS version is right around the corner...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Wow, so many games that I want.

To bad the site is down right now...

Wow, great games. Anyone that does not have W101 should get it!

I have a question, do i need a Classic Pro controler to play EarthBound?
I learned the hard way i need one to play Paper Mario 64 (I believe other VC games in Wii Mode need it too)

I only have 185 points ;~;

Glad I have 1100 points banked!

I'm getting link's awakening and the 2 super mario land. but dam, look at those rewards. W101 and mario 3d land for 600 coins each? that's a steal.