By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Club Nintendo Rewards Revealed (N. America) - March 31st Last Day to Register!

Jesus. Some great games. If you have a 3DS and don't have Super Mario 3D Land you need to do yourself a favor and snag that asap.

Around the Network

Does anyone have a code for a Wii U game they won't use, and I will buy any of the 150 star 3ds games for them and swap? :)

green_sky said:

Those are some nice rewards. Have around 1150 coins. Considering Kid Icarus: Uprising but i've heard the controls are quite bad. Any input?

The flying part is awesome. Besides you being able to move Pit around, t's almost like a railshooters.

The part when you're on the ground takes some practice though. You move pit with the slide pad, flick to slidepad to dodge, hold the slidepad after you flick it to run, you aim with the touchpad, flick the stylus to move the camera.

Overall it's an excellent game. Imo it's one of the best looking 3ds game and the friendly banters between Palutena and Pit is really funny.

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah

slab_of_bacon said:
WorldBreakerHulk said:
430 coins right now and I haven't registered Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta yet.xp 'D probably take Twinbee and Golden Sun.

BTW are we still getting rewards for our Gold/Platinum status?

I believe they said they would.  I may be mistaken.

And @Munchies

Nice! Another (hopefully) free game from Nintendo. I got Donkey Kong Country Returns 3d last year. ;)

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah

WorldBreakerHulk said:
green_sky said:

Those are some nice rewards. Have around 1150 coins. Considering Kid Icarus: Uprising but i've heard the controls are quite bad. Any input?

The flying part is awesome. Besides you being able to move Pit around, t's almost like a railshooters.

The part when you're on the ground takes some practice though. You move pit with the slide pad, flick to slidepad to dodge, hold the slidepad after you flick it to run, you aim with the touchpad, flick the stylus to move the camera.

Overall it's an excellent game. Imo it's one of the best looking 3ds game and the friendly banters between Palutena and Pit is really funny.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Hulk. 

Around the Network

I only have enough for NES remix. They're going out with a bang now aren't they?

champybh said:

This is cool!

Okay help me out... I have all of those Wii U rewards already so I'm looking to pick up a 3DS game - Super Mario 3D Land / Paper Mario: Sticker / Kid Icarus ????

Paper Mario: sticker was really dissapointing.....
Kid Icarus was alright but your fighting the control ....

I would suggest to get SuperMario 3d LAnd or Crossword 3ds ....

I got the Majora's Mask Puzzle! What next?

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

I'm not sure what to get right now. I'm stuck between Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and Wonderful 101. I would choose either of those two right now, but Club Nintendo is down atm.

Edit: Looks like I managed to get in the site.

Well, well, well. Looks like I'm about to clean up!