By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why are all these users suddenly leaving the site?

No one made a big deal out of it when I left...

*SOB*

Around the Network

People come and I go I guess. I'm still surprised that the most active and dare I say entertaining users that made this site such joy to visit are gone now.

.- -... -.-. -..

Conegamer said:

There's 1,750 people online now and 164 people logged in.

Stats don't mean a lot when discussions themselves get quieter and quieter. 

Conegamer said:
Mr.Playstation said:

It's not just life reasons. Other users have unfortunaley been finding this site boring, so somethings definitaley wrong and it may lead more veteren users to leave. I don't think I need to tell you who they are.

If you spend years on the site, eventually you'll hit a patch where you're tired and bored of the site. It's unfortunate but as several other threads and users have pointed out, people come and go all the time which is unfortunate. This is not a new thing.

I'm not 100% sure what your intentions are with this thread, but I don't like where it's going.

I think it's also a case of this site not being mobile or tablet friendly. You have to be on a laptop or desktop to being to post properly.

Maybe I can catch up to Spurge in posts now.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I might leave too. I'm still angry about getting my first ban.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Spurge left?! No!! I also found SoundofRain to be a rather good user. Why you leave?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

For starters the site is broken as fuck and it will surely annoy people to no end. Sometimes I have click on the refresh button seven times for a page to load correctly. If it wasn't for the community, I would have left for this reason.

I'm honestly wondering why I'm here myself, I mostly stay for sales data but even that's starting to show up innacurate.

Dicussion valur isn't all that great though, there's always some thread with a hidden snide to it in the form of a jab against the two other console camps, the third camp seems to be the majority here (not Nintendo since they vote by number yet do not dicuss within the same given number) which makes one feel easily unwelcome, especially given a ban or two, getting told to just report, I report and detail and nothing happens as if judgement is warped or chosen in the worst way (not looking at it from all possible angles, instead ignoring all angles and claiming there are none, everything has an angle to it).

But yeah I can see why some would leave, I almost wonder what will happen over the next couple of years on here, I doubt I'd be here for a long time though, I'd probably go insane.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

More will be leaving