By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why are all these users suddenly leaving the site?

Seece said:
Nothings up, people leave all the time.

Seece is exactly correct. People leave all the time and there doesn't appear to be any correlation. You can't take much from this. 

This just seems to be instilling panic. There's 1,750 people online now and 164 people logged in. And, the weekend is always quieter as well. 

The only thing which you can take from this is Spurge leaving, which is sad but you don't know what's happening in their life to cause the issue. You can merely wish them the best of luck really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
Lawlight said:

Why would they feel that way?

Try making an anti-nintendo or anti-pc thread, when your'e  a well known Sony fan.

It is true that this website has an abnormally large portion of Nintendo fans.

I don't know, but it's always sad.

Comment Removed (Page Break)- Conegamer

celador said:
Most long term users don't seem to stay away for long.

But eventually they will, as will everyone in this thread.

I'm a computer AI based in a deep underground bunker. I will be the last poster standing. 

Around the Network

Spurge left? Wow...

Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Nothings up, people leave all the time.

Seece is exactly correct. People leave all the time and there doesn't appear to be any correlation. You can't take much from this. 

This just seems to be instilling panic. There's 1,750 people online now and 164 people logged in. And, the weekend is always quieter as well. 

The only thing which you can take from this is Spurge leaving, which is sad but you don't know what's happening in their life to cause the issue. You can merely wish them the best of luck really.

It's not just life reasons. Other users have unfortunaley been finding this site boring, so somethings definitaley wrong and it may lead more veteren users to leave. I don't think I need to tell you who they are.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Spu..Spu... Spurge left???
:(

ExplodingBlock said:
Spu..Spu... Spurge left???
:(

That's just a fraction of what's happeaned while you've been gone.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
Conegamer said:

It's not just life reasons. Other users have unfortunaley been finding this site boring, so somethings definitaley wrong and it may lead more veteren users to leave. I don't think I need to tell you who they are.

If you spend years on the site, eventually you'll hit a patch where you're tired and bored of the site. It's unfortunate but as several other threads and users have pointed out, people come and go all the time which is unfortunate. This is not a new thing.

I'm not 100% sure what your intentions are with this thread, but I don't like where it's going.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.